Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Lord of the Rings (Tabletop)

Notices

Scuzzlebutt

Old August 16th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Droidman, hope you get this.

With TTT and Legions coming out, gonna start major overhaul of files. Will start within the next two weeks, as soon as I finish BSG season 2. What are your plans towards this, or should I just go ahead and get it done, and email you with what I've done when I'm finished?

We could split it, in that once one of us has done the .def file with the new races,then each of us can take one side each. Was intending on removing everything except whats in the legions book, e.g. all the White dwarf stat lines.
Scuzzlebutt is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Scuzzlebutt

Old August 17th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Turns out I watch Tv fast. .def file is done, now just adding units to there lists and adding the new units from Two Towers.
Scuzzlebutt is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
febber

Old August 20th, 2006, 11:09 AM
I've been having a problem with the last set of files (May 2006) -- works fine until I try to print, then crashes half the time. Is this a data set problem or AB problem? Any ideas or suggestions?
febber is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Scuzzlebutt

Old August 20th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Does it happen with any other game systems on AB? DOes it happen with any other programs? If no to both, its the data files.
Scuzzlebutt is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Scuzzlebutt

Old August 21st, 2006, 03:11 AM
Note of interest (if anyone cares. Hello?). About half-way done, just adding new units from tTT and good will be done.
Scuzzlebutt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
droidman
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 24th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Hey Scuzzle, I just got the Legions book today and was gonna site down and start planning things out, finish the TTT and send me what you have. Then we can figure out how to tackle Legions, it will require a lot more work on the validation side.

And don't worry about the lack of responses in the forum, I've been doing a lot support via email for the files.
droidman is offline   #6 Reply With Quote