Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Abdel

Old September 10th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I seem to be having the same problem like some before me.

I've been using Hero Lab for quite some time now and until now I haven't had any problems with the automatic updates. For the last few days though, Hero Lab tells me there's an error retrieving data.

Quote:
The latest updates for Hero Lab could not be retrieved. Please verify that your internet connection is active and try fetching updates again. If the problem persists, click here to visit our website and check for a solution:

Click to visit our Tech Support Site

For debugging: Error retrieving data! Pleas verify that you can load web sites in your web browser, and that your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the product (ERR_CORE_INTERNET_URL_RETRIEVE when calling Internet_HTTP_Post 0x40010275)
I uninstalled, restarted Windows and made a fresh install, but the problem persists. Now I am unable to activate the program.
For those who have dealt with this issue before: how did you solve it?
Abdel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Try clicking the "Click to visit our tech support site" link and work through the troubleshooting guide there. The solutions there work for almost all the users that encounter this problem.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote