Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Parody

Old June 3rd, 2019, 11:49 PM
Between now and Gen Con I wouldn't expect much that isn't about Hero Lab Online. They'll want Pathfinder 2 (1.0) working, Starfinder polished up and (preferably) ready with new content, new features to show off, and (perhaps) Pathfinder 1 in HLO (even if just as a demo.)

Parody is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old June 4th, 2019, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
Between now and Gen Con I wouldn't expect much that isn't about Hero Lab Online.
I don't expect much. I just want some regular communication. Honestly there should be a blog or something linked to the website. It's not just forum members that deserve some communication. If they had a regular newsletter each month that would be ok, but they have not had a regular newsletter in forever. Personally, I like the Roll20 model of regular info linked to the main webpage. I know they are a small company, but an hour a week spent on customer communication would be well worth it in my opinion. This is especially true for a company that has a very poor reputation in this area.
meek75 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote