Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Kesendeja

Old December 12th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Two things I'd like to see are a way of arranging entries, particularly NPC's, into folders. My game has barely started and I already have dozens of entries to keep track of.

The other thing I'd like to see is a print option, it would make life easier to be able to print out the entries in some form.
Kesendeja is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old December 12th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesendeja View Post
Two things I'd like to see are a way of arranging entries, particularly NPC's, into folders. My game has barely started and I already have dozens of entries to keep track of.
If you haven't already, you can set the list on the list to show the category hierarchy.

You can then create a "Cast List" topic, and then put a set of characters as children of that topic; and they will appear under that Cast List topic.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old December 12th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesendeja View Post
The other thing I'd like to see is a print option, it would make life easier to be able to print out the entries in some form.
They are unlikely to produce built-in printing, primarily over risks of DRM. There is an external tool which you can use to produce a single HTML page which you can print. You can see what it does at http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=59981

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #3 Reply With Quote