Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vallaki

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:14 PM
I'm looking for some guidance on using a feat (or a class feature) that stacks levels onto a Monk's Flurry of Blows for purposes of determining how many attacks are given, but not counting those extra levels as a +1 attack adjustment to the FoB attack routine.

When I add to hero.childfound[cMnkFlurr].field[xExtraLev].value is increases the level of the overall ability, which also grants a +1 to attack (representing the Monk's use of their level on a FOB attach rather than their actual BAB)

I've tried manually adjusting hero.child[Attack].field[tAtkFluBas].value after Flurry of Blows processes, but that also seems to strip attacks out.

I've looked at Psychic Fist from the community pack, and noticed that it runs into the same issue. The class stacks both it's BAB and an extra +1 do to the xExtraLev adjustment. So a Monk 10/Psychic Fist 5 has a base Flurry BAB of +18 instead of +13 (Monk +10 plus +3 from PsyFist)

Any advise is appreciated!

Eval Script Adding Bonus levels (UsrChosen is a class on feat dropdown) - Timing First/12500:
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.FtDisable] <> 0)

var BonLvls as number

if (field[usrChosen1].ischosen <>0) then

BonLvls = field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[cTotalLev].value

if (hero.childlives[cMnkUnarm] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkUnarm].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

if (hero.childlives[cMnkAC] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkAC].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

if (hero.childlives[cMnkFlurr] <> 0) then
        hero.childfound[cMnkFlurr].field[xExtraLev].value += BonLvls
    endif

endif
Eval Script Attempting to offset +1 to Attack granted by xExtraLev - Timing Post-attributes/5000
Code:
doneif (tagis[Helper.FtDisable] <> 0)
var BonLvls as number

if (field[usrChosen1].ischosen <>0) then

BonLvls = field[usrChosen1].chosen.field[cTotalLev].value
    hero.child[Attack].field[tAtkFluBas].value -= BonLvls

endif
Vallaki is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 24th, 2018, 08:36 AM
I'm not good on the scripting end of things.

I did note the community package has a few adjustments for Flurry of Blows.
I'd suggest poking around those, to see if they do anything similar to what you'd like.

There is an adjustment for an extra attack at your high bonus, as well as forcing a single attack.
You can make a non-flurry weapon have a Flurry of Blows progression of attacks.

Not sure if any of those help or not.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 24th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaki View Post
I'm looking for some guidance on using a feat (or a class feature) that stacks levels onto a Monk's Flurry of Blows for purposes of determining how many attacks are given, but not counting those extra levels as a +1 attack adjustment to the FoB attack routine.
Number of attacks is based on BAB. I think an enhancement was done where the array values of iterative attacks maybe exposed on each Weapon Pick now. Meaning you have to go after each specific weapon individually and adjust them. Honestly I have not looked in a long time.

Otherwise all you are doing is affecting BAB and HL his hard-coded to give iterative attacks per every 6 points.

P.S. - You also never say WHAT you are trying to accomplish. Please give details of what END result you are trying for so its easier for us to help you. You could be approaching the issue all wrong and another easier way exists. But its hard to tell from just a question of "I want to change BAB iterative attacks".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; March 24th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote