Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Parody

Old November 28th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharmiones View Post
If this is available and I somehow missed the News about that or any announcement than I'm sorry but I highly doubt there is anything.
You can get what is available from the Realm Works store.

Parody is offline   #141 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:03 AM
Nothing of these is the actual Kickstarter supporter Content supposed to be delivered: Freeport, Blood Drive Triology, Halls of the Mountain King, Razor Coast ect.

This "Free Content" is from August, not exactly relevant for things promised in the October Newsletter.
Tharmiones is offline   #142 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old November 28th, 2017, 05:28 PM
I'll just leave these here without further comment:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....3&postcount=44
http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....8&postcount=47
EightBitz is offline   #143 Reply With Quote
gaffneyks

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Honestly at this point, I would not count of the content market happening. It might never launch. Maybe LWD should not have based the entire content market on Paizo and the market would not be having this delay? Who knows?

But in reality, who is getting hurt the most by the content market not going live...... LWD, in my opinion. Look at the lost revenue.

Now since I play 5e and don't play pathfinder, the content market is not something that i would use anyway...but

You have to ask yourself, have you gotten your moneys worth from this product?

My Answer is "HELL YES"..... I paid $50 for this software.......And I use it every session.

My family can't even go to dinner for $50.....

I am sorry that the kickstarter backers did not get what was promised, but that is kinda normal for kickstarter projects that i have been associated with....(other than companies that use it to pre sell products....like Reaper).

Who knows maybe if LWD gives up on trying to push the content market some of the other things on the wish list get done?

But for $50 this is a pretty good product. And cut and paste from a PDF is not really that hard.

I spend more time watching Daplunks videos than i do entering my session data......
gaffneyks is offline   #144 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:51 AM
The Content Market is in the same place it was the last time an update was given. We are working with Paizo to ensure the API is working properly for launch. Our hope is to have it out by Christmas but that doesn't mean it will be as we can't account for unknowns on either end.
BJ is offline   #145 Reply With Quote
craghammer

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
The Content Market is in the same place it was the last time an update was given. We are working with Paizo to ensure the API is working properly for launch. Our hope is to have it out by Christmas but that doesn't mean it will be as we can't account for unknowns on either end.
This.
This small update, once in a while, makes ALL the difference for a lot of people here. Just to hear that you are still working, with hope (and no guarantees!), is enough, for me at least. Soldier on!
craghammer is offline   #146 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Same here... especially for the soldier on part...
Grey Mage is offline   #147 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:57 AM
All good BJ, thanks
ErinRigh is offline   #148 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 29th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craghammer View Post
This.
This small update, once in a while, makes ALL the difference for a lot of people here. Just to hear that you are still working, with hope (and no guarantees!), is enough, for me at least. Soldier on!
Glad it helps! Sorry, it's been a bit over the month mark, I meant to post something despite the lack of news at the month mark but my health caught me by surprise and I got behind. Wish I had something else to share, hopefully, I'll have a more substantial update in the coming weeks!
BJ is offline   #149 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Glad it helps! Sorry, it's been a bit over the month mark, I meant to post something despite the lack of news at the month mark but my health caught me by surprise and I got behind. Wish I had something else to share, hopefully, I'll have a more substantial update in the coming weeks!
Hang in there BJ and the rest of you LWD folks. We may grumble and gripe but we still love you. The delays will make the opening day all the more sweeter.
ruhar is offline   #150 Reply With Quote