Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Haligon

Old April 20th, 2010, 04:36 PM
I've noticed an oddity in the outputs. If I add Hair/Eye/Skin color in the portfolio, then the output shows the character Race in the Hair, Eye and Skin sections fo the Character Sheet.
Haligon is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
tahltwo

Old April 21st, 2010, 07:33 AM
i cannot add 1st level spells -- none available, only 0-level ones.

bug?
tahltwo is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
tahltwo

Old April 21st, 2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahltwo View Post
i cannot add 1st level spells -- none available, only 0-level ones.

bug?
figured it out.. :-P
tahltwo is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old April 26th, 2010, 06:29 AM
When updating an older character file (from early march) I found my Paladin Mount no longer has a BAB. The file opened with it at 0 (linked to a 8th level Paladin) where before it was 5. Leveling the Pally to 9 made no change to the BAB of the horse.
djc664 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Haligon

Old April 26th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
When updating an older character file (from early march) I found my Paladin Mount no longer has a BAB. The file opened with it at 0 (linked to a 8th level Paladin) where before it was 5. Leveling the Pally to 9 made no change to the BAB of the horse.
Was your Mount customized in some way? If you've made a custom Animal Companion Race you have to give it a Creature Type after the most recent update (in the case of a Horse, a Type of 'Animal').

I ran into the same issue with any custom Animal Companions that I created in the editor.
Haligon is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
djc664

Old April 27th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haligon View Post
Was your Mount customized in some way? If you've made a custom Animal Companion Race you have to give it a Creature Type after the most recent update (in the case of a Horse, a Type of 'Animal').

I ran into the same issue with any custom Animal Companions that I created in the editor.
I tried it with a regular horse and Heavy Horse to see if it made a difference, but I don't have any custom anything involved.
djc664 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haligon View Post
I've noticed an oddity in the outputs. If I add Hair/Eye/Skin color in the portfolio, then the output shows the character Race in the Hair, Eye and Skin sections fo the Character Sheet.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Empty information in those spaces, rather than the race, was the same bug, in case anyone saw that expression of it.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackoffocus View Post
I am not sure if this is mentioned before. The Celestial Armor and Celestial plate both have issues.
Celestial Armor is only giving a +3 Dex Bonus rather then the +8

Celestial Plate is only giving the Plus +3 for the enhancement not anything for the armor itself.
Is your character at medium encumbrance? That imposes a max DEX of +3 independantly of the armor.
Mathias is online now   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilash View Post
The race descriptions for my custom races don't show up in the race selector dialog anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Had the same problem myself. The fix appears to be going in and adding the Creature Type to the race and Creature Subtype if needed. After doing that my custom races starting showing the normal dialog again.
I've fixed this so that it will show a little bit more for an unconverted race. The problem is that races now derive a lot of information from their type, rather than having to define it themselves, which means that the script that generates the description doesn't have much to show if it can't find the type.
Mathias is online now   #19 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 29th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So found something I think is wrong. If you add any of the stack-able Gear items like Alchemist's Fire and add say 3 of them HL correctly shows x3 items. What appears wrong is that it totals up the price to be 60gp(20gp each), but it leaves the weight to be only 1 lb the weight of a single item. I think it should total up the weight, but not the cost? Or at least should total up the weight as currently I could carry 60 Alchemist's Fire and it would weigh only 1 pound.

Thanks
This is on my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #20 Reply With Quote