Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Gragan

Old February 19th, 2019, 02:15 PM
Ok, so i have the company of dragons sourcebook and used it to build a Dragon Exemplar. One of the Draconic gifts is Natural Sorcery which gives you the spells know and casts per day of a sorcerer. (nothing else from sorcerer) Taking this again will give you as level 4 and again Level 6.

Now the issue i have is when you take it it doesnt provide a new tab or anywhere in the portfolio to add the spells known. (such as you would have under the sorcerer tab if that was your class)

I have submitted the bug report to rite publishing, but getting a 404 when checking its status so unsure if it is even submitted. It seems to redirect to someones blog, so i am guessing its one guy troubleshooting so understandable might take a while for him to get to it.

So i am wondering if there is any way to add this feature in some form of workaround, I tried adding spells known and per day in adjustments but since Draconic exemplar isnt technically a spell casting class to begin with nothing is displayed.

I could maybe mess about with the editor but my coding is pretty sub par.

Thoughts?
Gragan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote