Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:39 PM
OK, we finally got through all of the issues (including my server being down for about a week), and the latest update should be out in the next few days. Here's that we fixed...

Hero Lab for Savage Worlds Deluxe, version 3.1

Main Program
• The specifications for the Molecular Knife and Molecular Sword have been corrected.
• The Brawny Edge is now prohibited if the character has the Obese Hindrance.
• The Arcane Skills have been changed so they no longer require the character to have an Arcane Background to be available.
• Permanent Adjustments for Derived Traits now allow up to +/-99 in a single Adjustment.
• Corrected some spelling errors related to the word “Arcane”.
• Arcane Background requirements now filter out Arcane Resistance as an applicable Edge.
• The Damage fields on the printed character sheet have been enlarged to allow for Str+d12 damage with modifiers.

Super Powers Companion
• The Power Point Options (Heavy Hitters, Major Leaguers, Minor Leaguers, and Second String) now correctly affect the Power Point modifiers, including Super Karma, Natural Growth, the Super Power Points Edge, etc.
• The Attack, Ranged Power now has a 0-cost Power Modifier that can be assigned that will designate the attack as Thrown so it will assign the Throwing Skill rather than the Shooting Skill on the Attack Powers Summary.
• Corrected some issues on the printed character sheet where in a few cases Powers were not showing up.
• Added the Device, Slow Activation, and Switchable Power Modifiers to the Headquarters and Vehicles Powers.
• Super Attributes now affect the costs of Skills during character creation when Activated.
• Corrected issues with the Altered Form Power and More Elastic Power Modifier and total Reach.

Fantasy Companion
• The Sorcery Arcane Background has been corrected to include Dispel and 1 other Arcane Power rather than 2 Arcane Powers and Dispel prevented because of Rank requirements.

Programming Fixes for Setting files
• We’ve added a new Hero-level tag to show that a character has an Arcane Background: Hero.HasArcBack. It’s assigned at the Arcane component level. So, in places that previously have checked tagis[Hero.edgArc?] or tagcount[Hero.edgArc?} can now look for tagis[Hero.HasArcBack]. This allows Arcane Background Edges to have properly formatted unique ids, and makes their validation easier. To ensure this works properly, check that any Arcane Background Edges have an Arcane tag assigned to them.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 23rd, 2014, 04:18 PM
Yay! I'm really looking forward to this update. I will have to go back and check my data files for that Arcane tag it sounds like, so I'll try to check for that tomorrow, along with that stuff you already sent me for updating the "Extended" character sheet I did.

Thanks!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 24th, 2014, 07:56 AM
By "Arcane Tag" do you mean a Group ID of Arcane (with an appropriate Tag ID)?

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old October 24th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Yay! I'd love to get this update, but the server outage is preventing it! Argh!
EricaOdd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 24th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaOdd View Post
Yay! I'd love to get this update, but the server outage is preventing it! Argh!
I don't think it's up for us to download yet, anyway.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM
The update will go up once they get the server issue dealt with.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old October 24th, 2014, 11:51 AM
And, yes, an Arcane.? tag.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 24th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Oh good, then nothing to update on my files. Thanks CC!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old October 29th, 2014, 07:17 AM
So will this be up soon. Now that the servers are done ?
jbearwillis is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old October 31st, 2014, 07:34 AM
Ditto! Eagerly awaiting!
EricaOdd is offline   #10 Reply With Quote