Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 6th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Thanks! My day job situation has been a bit interesting.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old March 30th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.
Paragon is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 30th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.
Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old March 30th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.
Yeah, I'm planning to zip up my .user file Save vs. DM's .1st file and the .stock file and mail it off to the Sneak Attack Press guy about then, too; I don't know if he's paying any more attention to the line, but it can't hurt. I'll have it up on my Google Drive location at the time so I can pop off a link to anyone who wants it.
Paragon is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
jfrazierjr

Old April 20th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have an updated status on either/both Shaintar and/or Hellfrost? I am going to be buying both over the next few weeks and was hoping to not have to re-enter all of the data. Mainly, I want to add existing edges and hindrances.

Should I just PM the author once I have purchased each?
jfrazierjr is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old April 20th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Both Caped Crusader and Dartnet are regulars around here; they'll probably see this post (Dartnet started this thread, after all) and get back to you at some point, though CC tends to get busy.
Paragon is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 20th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Yeah, PM is probably the best, most direct, method to get those files.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM
PM me with your email address, and I'll send you the Hellfrost files.

This week was particularly interesting...

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...river_home_pop

I'm the witness. I spent yesterday getting interviewed by three different TV stations.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old April 21st, 2017, 11:27 AM
I think I can generalize in saying that's a pretty good reason to be distracted.
Paragon is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 21st, 2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah, that's pretty messed up. At least you weren't harmed in the incident as well.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #100 Reply With Quote