Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old March 9th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragongold3 View Post
Forgive me, it seems that it wasn't the community packs after all. I had to find, delete, then reinstall the user content that I had. One at a time... I will now go and figure out why the spheres of power files are doing this.
For the spheres of power stuff, you can just double click on the .hl files that come in the zip.
And that is the basic install.

Then add the update source, that is included with each spheres of power file, and after they're all added, restart hero lab.

That way, it will check for updates, and you can update everything to the latest version, which in theory works fine.

If there are still issues, I'd report them to TheIronGolem, in the Spheres of Power thread.
Ualaa is offline   #1521 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old March 10th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Hey just wanted to note that abPUActEne tends to come up on practically any psionics class or race I load and half the time is doesn't show up where I expect it to show up. Example: sometimes it shows up under background Racial abilities and/or Specials and sometimes it gets lost somewhere on the hero and the validation script still reports it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (284.2 KB, 6 views)

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #1522 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
Hey just wanted to note that abPUActEne tends to come up on practically any psionics class or race I load and half the time is doesn't show up where I expect it to show up. Example: sometimes it shows up under background Racial abilities and/or Specials and sometimes it gets lost somewhere on the hero and the validation script still reports it.
It displays in the In-Play tab and it should be on all paionic characters cause that is a descion you have to make when you are focused.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1523 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
It displays in the In-Play tab and it should be on all paionic characters cause that is a descion you have to make when you are focused.
I think I got confused again, sorry Shadow. First time seeing it was when I played a Dromite, then I have been doing code testing and forgot that it is universal among psionic characters. The Dromite has it in the Racial abilities and that is why my sleepy brain did that.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #1524 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 10th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaMasterMind View Post
I think I got confused again, sorry Shadow. First time seeing it was when I played a Dromite, then I have been doing code testing and forgot that it is universal among psionic characters. The Dromite has it in the Racial abilities and that is why my sleepy brain did that.
Hmmm that is a bit strange. Will double check to see if I can supress every where but In-Play.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1525 Reply With Quote
Noven

Old March 15th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Any chance that you will add Starfinder to the community pack? =)
Noven is offline   #1526 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 15th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noven View Post
Any chance that you will add Starfinder to the community pack? =)
It has GM components for turning Monsters into Starfinder monsters. It also has weapons allowing a GM to add a Laser rifle, corona to say a Harpy.

Unfortunately I have no plans at the current time to add Starfinder Player stuff to the community Pack.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1527 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 16th, 2018, 09:48 AM
The release of the new "Pathfinder Pack" version 1.16 is out!

v1.16 March 16, 2018

Bug Fixes
  • Starfinder GM (ShadowChemosh) - Source marked some weapons that got missed.
  • Utimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed #138. Added Vitalist's missing class ability "Steal Life" at level 14.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - #119 Aegis aberrant archetype fixed. Changes to the archetype where pretty big but will allow me to more easily support the archetype now and in the future. Unfortunately this means existing characters that have this archetype will be required to re-add any customizations they had taken previously. In the good news they all are now fully scripted. Very sorry for any issues this causes!
  • Modern Path (Frodie) - Fixed spellcasting for shadow heroes.
New Features
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Custom Dorje's have been added! This can be found on the Magic tab as "- Add Custom Dorje -" and will function just like buying a wand except you can add powers instead. Currently the "CL" is still getting displayed instead of ML.
  • Ultimate Psinoics (ShadowChemosh) - Finished updating all the base Aegis custom abilities.
  • Ultimate Psinonics (ShadowChemosh) - Enhanced the Crystal Warrior archetype.
  • Ultimate Psinonics (ShadowChemosh) - Enhanced the Ectopic Artisan archetype.
  • Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Started work on equipment section.
Data File Authoring
  • Ultimate Psioncis (ShadowChemosh) - Fixed the "fearless" ability to be usable by the whole Pack.
  • (ShadowChemosh) - Made all Universal Abilities & Racial Specials PFS ok.
  • (ShadowChemosh)- Deprecated some duplicated universal abilities.
  • (ShadowChemos) - Update GitHubs file ignore list to exclude files that start with a ~.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1528 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 16th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
[*]Ultimate Psionics (ShadowChemosh) - Custom Dorje's have been added! This can be found on the Magic tab as "- Add Custom Dorje -" and will function just like buying a wand except you can add powers instead. Currently the "CL" is still getting displayed instead of ML.
Wanted to give a bit of a preview of this feature. I also wanted to thank LW for making a few changes so I could get this to work. Thanks LW!!!!

On the Magic tab you can search for Dorje and you will see two listed:
Dorje1.jpg
The new one is the "- Add Custom Dorje -". I left the old one in so that existing characters are not affected. Mostly like the next update will make it so that you can't select the old Droje anymore while leaving them on old charaters.

Once you add the new "- Add Custom Dorje -" you will get a screen like so:
Dorje2.jpg
You can then easily add a power to the Droje and the cost will be calculated. In addition you can change the ML (It says CL but its the same idea) or number of charges. Once you are happy you can purchase your new Dorje.

The Dorje will displays its uses on the In-Play tab allowing you to track its use.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1529 Reply With Quote
Bryligg

Old March 16th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Hey Shadow, long time user, first time caller. I've been using this package heavily with a Grammaton Cryptic character from Ultimate Psionics I'm playing and I've noticed two validation errors.

The first is the Cryptic Insight "Binding Pattern" turns red and says "Cryptic level 4 or greater is required for this insight." I'm still red at Cryptic level six and my growth-planning portfolio is also red all the way at Cryptic 10. The character is multiclassed, but still throws the validation error as a single-classed character.

The second is when I pick my free deed from Insightful Deed at 6th level, if I pick the deeds Deadeye, Gunslinger Dodge, Gunslinger Initiative, or Pistol Whip, I get a validation error saying "You already have the _______ ability - this would be redundant." even though I do not. Quick Clear, which I picked with Amateur Gunslinger, is correctly grayed out, Utility Shot does not give the error, and Gunslinger Initiative also lists Deadeye as the ability I supposedly already have when throwing the error. Even though there is a validation error, Gunslinger Initiative still modifies my stats as it should.

In both cases the character works fine, but my brain can't ignore red text. Low priority fix, at least for me.
Bryligg is offline   #1530 Reply With Quote