Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Koro76

Old February 17th, 2024, 11:30 PM
Long time Hero Lab Patron subscriber. I own all of the Pathfinder 2e content.

Recently, I went to set up encounters for Kingmaker 2e, which I'll be running soon, only to notice that there are no creature entries for non-bestiary monsters, at all. This severely limits the ease of use for Hero Lab when running these official APs, and increases, not decreases the amount of work the GM has to do to run their game in Hero Lab when using these products, since they have to re-create all of these monsters from scratch. (Compatibility with remastered content not considered.)

Is there any plan to add AP monsters to the vault, whether as supplementary content to the existing AP packs, or as part of GM-based AP encounter packs?

I think I recall there having been talk about HLO selling encounter packs a long time ago, but it seems to have fallen through until now.

The inability to use the product for my Kingmaker game without a significant amount of extra preparation is impacting my decision to run it, and would likely cause me to cancel my subscription for the duration of this multi-year game.
Koro76 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old February 18th, 2024, 02:00 PM
I see non-Bestiary creatures from the AP character packs I own, e.g., the spellskein from Strength of Thousands. My understanding is that NPCs are the only thing that's not included. But I don't believe there is an AP pack for Kingmaker.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Koro76

Old February 19th, 2024, 01:44 AM
Any idea if a Kingmaker AP pack is coming?
Koro76 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 19th, 2024, 08:39 AM
Anything in the AP Bestiary (back of the book) is included currently, but no, nothing though the modules themselves yet. There was some underlying structure/improvements needed in order for us to set those up, and while some of that is being worked on, I'm not sure when things will be ready to start getting the AP packs in.
Daniel V is online now   #4 Reply With Quote