Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

stargazer_dragon

Old July 8th, 2014, 06:20 PM
any chance of adding a option to limit the updates you see to only a single system, like I want all of the updates for the pathfinder system but sometimes I end up grabbing updates for D20 non pathfinder or savage world ect because they sound similar

Also I deleted all the non pathfinder systems from the data folder but they still show uo when loading hero lab and they still show up whenever there's a update, how do you make the unwanted games go away and stay away so I only see the games I care about when loading hero labs?
stargazer_dragon is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old July 8th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendzy View Post
In what data package does the Brother of the Seal appear in, because I'm not finding him with the ones I have bought.
Do you have Campaign Setting #8? That's the one that Paths of Prestige is in, so IIRC that should be the right one. (I don't have that one, so I can't check.)

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old July 13th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer_dragon View Post
any chance of adding a option to limit the updates you see to only a single system, like I want all of the updates for the pathfinder system but sometimes I end up grabbing updates for D20 non pathfinder or savage world ect because they sound similar

Also I deleted all the non pathfinder systems from the data folder but they still show uo when loading hero lab and they still show up whenever there's a update, how do you make the unwanted games go away and stay away so I only see the games I care about when loading hero labs?
I think that it is left in as an advertisement. But I agree, it would be better if you could select which systems show up in the opening screen.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Jercode

Old July 24th, 2014, 07:51 PM
I have been running into two issues with the Iroran Paladin.

1. The Archetype gives improved unarmed strike as a free bonus feat and currently it is not giving that feat in the feat section.

2. The Archetype ability Confident Defense seems to be allowing the dex bonus to go above the max dex bonus of an armor. For example I have a +6 dex bonus and a +2 Cha bonus, 2 levels of Iroran Paladin and a Mithral Shirt. Currently it is displaying my AC as 22 (displayed as 10 base +4 Armor + 8 Dex) when with the max dex bonus of 6 with the armor I should only be at 20. I'm not sure if Confident Defense allows it to supersede the max dex rule on armor or if this was a bug.
Jercode is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jminer

Old July 27th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Meant to respond to the previous thread asking for error messages. Can't figure out how to delete to post under the right thread.

I'm having the same problem. The update downloads but does not let me install. The install updates button just lists the update descriptions.

Here's the errors I get.

Field 'deiCentWor' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiNation' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiObedien' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiVarSpel' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiSymbol' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiSacAnim' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'
Field 'deiSacColo' has been orphaned for pick 'deiIomedae'

Errors may be unrelated to the actual update.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This got rid of the errors. However, the 9.5 update still won't install. It downloads but when I relaunch the app, I still get the message saying the 9.5 update is available. The "Installed Updates" section is still at v9.3.

Last edited by jminer; July 28th, 2014 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Adding info.
jminer is offline   #15 Reply With Quote