Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kadrium

Old January 5th, 2009, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea1swk View Post
Kadrium, you sit mighty high on your horse there.
I'm not the one pissing and moaning about not receiving services I didn't pay for. ArmyBuilder does not create data files. Users do. All data files are user created and LoneWolf is not responsible for providing updates when new books are created. You are not paying for the data files, you are only paying for the core program.

Quote:
I paid for the AB program, fine. But I will not pay the yearly fee, til Warhammer fantasy updates are done timely.
That's your prerogative, but paying or not paying for Army Builder will not produce data files any faster.

Quote:
There are some web site programs out there, that have had WOC files for months. It is only a matter of time, before AB is will be obsolete. Try this one, for free:

http://www.armyroster.com

Dont get me wrong, I've had AB for years. I even have 3 paid for programs. It is a nice program. But AB time is almost over.
Army Roster is getting shut down by GW as of tomorrow. So looks like AB is your only real option again.
Kadrium is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Nerhesi

Old January 5th, 2009, 06:36 AM
The list..

can someone please send me the newest Warriors of Chaos Army file? I have been very very interested in getting it... it's been a while. Feel free to email me at sam.wissa@rogers.com

Thanks,

Sam W.
Nerhesi is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Teatime

Old January 6th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaradakar View Post
Can someone point me in direction of his work in progress file?

-Jara
The LW crew doesn't yet have the forum Downloads alternative operational - see here for details.

In the meantime as suggested I've made a copy of hulk54's file available on Rapidshare - you can find it here. I believe this is the last one he uploaded, but no guarantees. I couldn't load it into AB proper; I presume that's something to do with integration with the rest of the WH6 files.

Cheers,
Teatime
Teatime is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I would be available to help develop this army list. If someone could direct me to the forum through a pm or post, that would be great. I have read about everyone wanting this list out, so I figured I should help rather than keep on waiting. Thanks in advance!
Broxigar is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 7th, 2009, 09:37 PM
I just downloaded Hulks .dat file, but it will not load into AB Creator. Well, I probably should get some sleep. Work is a drag.

Last edited by Broxigar; January 7th, 2009 at 09:43 PM.
Broxigar is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
marcrluce

Old January 8th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Broxigar - thanks!

But any other Armies for WHFB look to be in dire straights now.

Any work you do is appreciated - but I'm curious how things will progress in the future.
marcrluce is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
ChaosLord

Old January 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM
I've been frustrated at the lack of an update for WOC. I've tried to figure out how to do it myself, but I just downloaded ABCreator two days ago. Please post any progress, or e-mail me at
chaos_eternal66@yahoo.com thanks, I'm gonna keep trying to figure it out myself too.

Last edited by ChaosLord; January 8th, 2009 at 09:03 AM.
ChaosLord is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Teatime

Old January 9th, 2009, 03:58 AM
It looks like the missing definitions to make the .dat file work might be in hulk54's .aug file - he mentioned it in post 18. Unfortunately I don't recall it being posted, and I certainly don't have it.

hulk54, if you're still around, is there any way you can get me or Broxigar the .aug file? PM me and I'll get you to email it, then I can put it up at Rapidshare.
Teatime is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Broxigar

Old January 9th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Sounds good to me. Hulk messaged me and I emailed him, but I have yet to get the .dat or .aug files. I have been looking through the different options for AB creator and made a few entries to see how it works. Warriors of Chaos for the win!
Broxigar is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
hulk54

Old January 10th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broxigar View Post
Sounds good to me. Hulk messaged me and I emailed him, but I have yet to get the .dat or .aug files. I have been looking through the different options for AB creator and made a few entries to see how it works. Warriors of Chaos for the win!

I sent them to you a few days ago and you replied saying you got the files. Did you not get them? Do you need me to send them again?

Hulk54
hulk54 is offline   #50 Reply With Quote