Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Balthazar

Old May 13th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Loving Hero Lab for the Mac. Thanks so much!!!

I've noticed several errors in my Serpent Shaman Druid and his animal companion that I wanted to bring to attention.

1. Animal Shamans of any type shouldn't get Wild Shape until 6th level (http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards...WhatDoTheyMean).

2. The Shaman's Totem Transformation is a dynamic (choose an aspect of the snake for x min/druid level) rather than static ability and thus seems like it should be included "adjust" tab rather than the "Druid" tab.

3. The constrictor snake animal companion should get constrict at 4th level.

Again. Love the program. Can't wait to see what the future versions bring (especially wrt monk's FoB).

Best,

Keith
Balthazar is offline   #191 Reply With Quote
redward

Old May 14th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Should an Amentum be considered a container for a Javelin?

Right now, "buying" an Amentum (it's free) gives you a weapon named "Amentum" that has all of the stats of a Javelin (but with the extended distance). Buying them both keep the book-keeping straight but makes for a messy weapons list.
redward is offline   #192 Reply With Quote
redward

Old May 14th, 2012, 12:55 PM
2H weapons that can be thrown and used for melee (such as a spear) seem to be giving the 1.5 x strength modifier bonus rather than a 1 x strength bonus regardless of how they are used. Or rather, there is no differentiation between the melee damage (1.5x) and thrown damage (1x).

They should only be giving 1.5 for thrown damage if the Two-Hand Thrower Feat is active.
redward is offline   #193 Reply With Quote
will9k

Old May 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Good Folks All,

I seem to have found an error with Guided Amulet of Mighty Fists. This is the Custom Amulet of Mighty Fists with the Guided property on it.

If I understand the item correctly, it should change the bonus ability for unarmed attacks from Str to Wis. This dose not seem to be happing.

I have tried with both existing characters and a new test character and it dose not seem to work. (human monk with a Str of 7 and a Wis of 20, checking the Guided Amulet of Mighty Fists dose not change the unarmed Stride in any way).

This is HL V 4.0a on a Windows 7 platform with Pathfinder Version 6.16 loaded and d20pfsrd - Community Bestiary (v1.8) loaded.
will9k is offline   #194 Reply With Quote
Vrischika111

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Feat : spiked destroyer:
there is a validity check on "spiked armor proficiency". not sure it exists somewhere else

the validator gives an error when selecting it with a fighter.
Vrischika111 is offline   #195 Reply With Quote
Tobes

Old May 15th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Hero Lab seems to be treating shuriken like daggers, in that they can be used as melee weapons and thrown as ranged weapons. In the Weapons Summary Window/pane, it lists attack bonuses for shuriken calculated using Strength instead of Dexterity. (The damage bonus is calculating fine). When I checked the print preview, it's output the Shuriken entry with Mainhand and Ranged options.

Per the PRD, "a shuriken can't be used as a melee weapon." Unless I've missed something, that Mainhand entry shouldn't be there.
Tobes is offline   #196 Reply With Quote
King Stag

Old May 16th, 2012, 12:18 PM
My Cleric isn't having his WISDOM modifier applied to his slots for channel energy per day or to the DC for creatures to resist. It should be 7 uses per day (3 +4 for the WIS) and a DC to resist at 14 (10 +4 for WIS).

My character sheet only has 3 slots and a DC of 10.
King Stag is offline   #197 Reply With Quote
redward

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:44 PM
When Archaeologist's Luck is activated in the In-Play tab, the bonus is applied to all rolls except for CMB.

From the CRB:
Quote:
When you attempt to perform a combat maneuver, make an attack roll and add your CMB in place of your normal attack bonus. Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects. These bonuses must be applicable to the weapon or attack used to perform the maneuver.
redward is offline   #198 Reply With Quote
OneSoulLegion

Old May 17th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stag View Post
My Cleric isn't having his WISDOM modifier applied to his slots for channel energy per day or to the DC for creatures to resist. It should be 7 uses per day (3 +4 for the WIS) and a DC to resist at 14 (10 +4 for WIS).

My character sheet only has 3 slots and a DC of 10.
This is not a bug. If you check the rules for Channel Energy, the ability uses Charisma, not Wisdom, to determine uses per day and save DC. At a guess, your Charisma is 10 or 11 which would give you the DC 10 (10+˝ your cleric level+cha mod) and 3 uses per day (3+cha mod).

Last edited by OneSoulLegion; May 17th, 2012 at 03:18 AM.
OneSoulLegion is offline   #199 Reply With Quote
OneSoulLegion

Old May 17th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Two bugs:

First, the spell Infernal Healing does not require you to be a worshipper of Asmodeus. This requirement was removed in the Inner Sea World Guide.

Second, a recent change to the Pathfinder Society rules: Even though PFS Cavaliers trade off their Master Trainer ability for Skill Focus (Handle Animal), they are allowed to take the Horse Master feat from 4th level unless their archetype would normally trade away Master Trainer.
OneSoulLegion is offline   #200 Reply With Quote