Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RMR

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:54 AM
When choosing the wood school. Metal is the opposing school. When choosing metal spells it does not take 2 spell slots for them, only 1.
RMR is offline   #181 Reply With Quote
TBrawley

Old May 6th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Hi Mathias,

I was working in HL to experiment with Penny, and was looking at the advantages or disadvantages of stacking cleric and inquisitor. The SRD states that cleric and the one inquisitor domain stacks for powers but not bonus spells.

I chose Animal domain for the cleric, selected animal domain in the Inquisitor special abilities tab and accrued one level of cleric and three of inquisitor.

That should have gotten me the animal companion. Alas, it did not.

If there is anything I can do to help fix this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Terry
TBrawley is offline   #182 Reply With Quote
TBrawley

Old May 6th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Regarding my last reply. I added another level to inquisitor, taking it to four, which should have given it the animal companion all on its own, and it still didn't grant it.
TBrawley is offline   #183 Reply With Quote
redward

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:12 AM
I don't know if this is a bug or not, because I don't know how this should work.

If I have a character is a Barbarian/Wild Stalker Ranger, one would think that the Barbarian levels from Wild Stalker (equivalent to Ranger level - 3) would stack with her Barbarian levels. This is only relevant for the purpose of determining which Rage powers she is eligible to select. Currently, Hero Labs considers a Barbarian 6/Wild Stalker Ranger 5 ineligible to pick a level 8 Rage Power such as Unexpected Strike.

I am aware that this is also a pretty obsucre corner case and likely not a high priority for investigation.
redward is offline   #184 Reply With Quote
mando501

Old May 8th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I have a character with 5 levels of Paladin (Divine Defender) and 2 levels of Holy Vindicator. Apparently having the Divine Defender archetype on the Paladin blows the Holy Vindicator's mind because it's showing the bonus for the Vindicator's Shield as +0. If I remove the archetype the bonus goes back up to +3, which is what it should be.
mando501 is offline   #185 Reply With Quote
JohnF

Old May 9th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Building a first-level Wizard class, I selected the 'Enhancement' Focused Arcane school, rather than plain Transformation. When I did that the "Tracked Resources" section of the character sheet no longer showed the "Telekinetic Fist" ability (which is correct), but failed to show the replacement "Augment".
JohnF is offline   #186 Reply With Quote
donovanpoe

Old May 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Having a problem with domain spells. Druid, Bat Shaman, chose Arson sub-domain. When I go to choose domain spells all that I get it the -custom / metamagic spell- choice. It should give options for burning hands, fireball, wall of fire, ect...
donovanpoe is offline   #187 Reply With Quote
Vrischika111

Old May 12th, 2012, 05:04 AM
when choosing Dwarf as race, then "relentless" alternate racial trait (which is displayed if you select only valid item)
--> the system shows it in red once selected and validation error occurs: "must be appropriate race"

edit: using editor, I noticed that it's linked to human race. I made a copy in editor, selecting dwarf and validation disappears.
this should be fixed in original data source

Last edited by Vrischika111; May 15th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
Vrischika111 is offline   #188 Reply With Quote
ashuramarsh

Old May 13th, 2012, 07:46 AM
I am having an issue with the attack bonuses. Under the basic summery it lists a BAB of +14. Then it says melee attack is +21/+16/+11; this is correct as the player is large size and has a Strength 28 (with belt).

Now under the weapons tab, they wield a +4 bastard sword and it says attack bonuses are +24/+19/+14. Somewhere it is losing an additional -1 to attack. They are proficient with the weapon.

I posted this here as I am only using pathfinder, so i am not sure if it affects other game systems.
ashuramarsh is offline   #189 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 13th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashuramarsh View Post
I am having an issue with the attack bonuses. Under the basic summery it lists a BAB of +14. Then it says melee attack is +21/+16/+11; this is correct as the player is large size and has a Strength 28 (with belt).

Now under the weapons tab, they wield a +4 bastard sword and it says attack bonuses are +24/+19/+14. Somewhere it is losing an additional -1 to attack. They are proficient with the weapon.
You do get a -1 to hit from being Large. Otherwise you going to have to post ALLOT more details than this as so many things affect attack bonuses that you can't just say your -1 off.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #190 Reply With Quote