Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Cortex System

Notices

Adammar

Old July 4th, 2009, 10:42 AM
No Supernatural Support? Anyone know the difference between Core and Supernatural?
Adammar is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Supernatural support is being worked on. It won't be in the initial release, but it will be incorporated in the relatively near future.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
burner2501

Old July 16th, 2009, 03:22 AM
My group was just getting started with a Serenity campaign. I'll be having my players make characters this Saturday. And, this morning when I open HL I get a great surprise.

Shiny!

By the way, as I am downloading the updates, will ship creation be added to the character builder since they are similar to character builds?

Victor
burner2501 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Ship creation will eventually be added, but I'm afraid it will probably not be in the next month or two. I'm currently working to get Pathfinder done by GenCon, and my schedule after that is up in the air.
Mathias is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
burner2501

Old July 17th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
Ship creation will eventually be added, but I'm afraid it will probably not be in the next month or two. I'm currently working to get Pathfinder done by GenCon, and my schedule after that is up in the air.
Shiny!

I've built a few characters so far and am loving how well built the Serenity set is out the gate. There are minor things I would like to see but I'm sure you are hearing, or will be over the next months, about them to put them on the schedule.

I'm definitely looking for something to help with ship building but I am really looking forward to Pathfinder in HL as well. So far there is only one rule system I don't have for HL unless I can find some WoD players to get in with. But when the Pathfinder set comes out I'll be downloading it right away.

You guys make one kickin' character builder.

Victor
burner2501 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote