Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Zweiblumen

Old December 11th, 2019, 05:11 AM
Some core functionality didn't make it through the QA process here. I'm sure it's because of the focus on SR6, just hoping that I'll be able to use the product going forward. Currently it's okay for existing sheets, but you basically can't make a new char as you can not modify your priority settings (unless you want the default, then you're good to go).

Also, tagging on to the other thread about updates for Better Than Bad?
Zweiblumen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 11th, 2019, 07:26 AM
Please give me more information about the priorities issue you're having. I've never seen any bug reports about that before, and I just tested opening a new character and re-arranging the priority order, and it worked. I can either click-and-drag them to re-arrange them, or I can right click them and choose the move options from the menu that pops up.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Zweiblumen

Old December 12th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Please give me more information about the priorities issue you're having. I've never seen any bug reports about that before, and I just tested opening a new character and re-arranging the priority order, and it worked. I can either click-and-drag them to re-arrange them, or I can right click them and choose the move options from the menu that pops up.
Hi Mathias, thanks for the quick response! Hope you have a great holiday season.

I did not know about the right click feature, that is functional. Click-and-drag is failing to do anything. I assume(d) this is(was) a Catalina/64b migration bug (along with a myriad of display bugs around gear ratings and things that honestly don't bother me much as it's still functional).

I'm happy to provide as much info as I can for this (and would be happy to do so via a bug report, I've done them in the past but forgotten the procedure).

This is on OSX 10.15.1 running HeroLab 8.9c #912 on a MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019).
Zweiblumen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
FranklinSmith

Old December 21st, 2019, 09:35 AM
I am having the same issue. I cannot drag priorities during character creation, although I was able to do so in the past. I am able to right click on a priority to move it up or down, but I am unable to do so under the Sum-to-10 option.

I am also using v8.9 and a mac with Catalina.
FranklinSmith is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
FranklinSmith

Old December 21st, 2019, 09:40 AM
I am having the same issue. I am using v8.9 and a mac running Catalina.

I am unable to change priorities by dragging them at all. While I am able to right click to move them up or down using the default character creation rule set, the right click does not register (nor does dragging) using Sum-to-10.
FranklinSmith is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
lafdog

Old December 21st, 2019, 02:55 PM
Can confirm this issue; affects Sum to 10, as well (no right-click options for this one).

macOS Catalina 10.15.2; Hero Lab V8.9c - #912; MacBook Pro (Retina, Late 2013)
lafdog is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
FranklinSmith

Old December 23rd, 2019, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinSmith View Post
I am having the same issue. I am using v8.9 and a mac running Catalina.

I am unable to change priorities by dragging them at all. While I am able to right click to move them up or down using the default character creation rule set, the right click does not register (nor does dragging) using Sum-to-10.
Apologies for the double post!
FranklinSmith is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 23rd, 2019, 07:24 PM
If you have a bug report for Shadowrun 5th edition, please submit it through the bug report form.

Submitting your bug through this form automatically files it in LW's issue tracking system. Posting in the forum may not be seen by a Dev nor tracked.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #8 Reply With Quote