Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

asvaldson

Old July 3rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Hello,

I'm creating a new archetype for the druid, a different type of shaman, and I'm trying to allow the shaman to be able to choose the Leopard as their animal companion. After looking over the Lion Shaman, it appears that under the archetype tab, you click on Minion Restrictions and give it a tag, in my case, I chose New Tag, and then Leopard Shaman. Now I get an error message

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: Custom Content.user (line 48) - Thing 'arLeopSham' (dynamic tag) - Group 'ForbidCus' not defined

and now I can't make the error go away at all. Where do I define the Thing at to make this error go away?
asvaldson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Quick update, when polling what line 48 is, I get this response.

Line 48: thing 'Leopard Shaman' (unique id: arLeopSham) from component set 'ClassVary'
asvaldson is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:13 PM
FIXED IT. Had to open the .user file in notepad and go to line 48 and delete it, I misspelled the tag and couldn't find it to correct it anywhere.
asvaldson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote