Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dark Lord Galen

Old March 16th, 2015, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
It opens a few things related to Realm Works. The main thing it does (and one reason it's that large) is it can zip up the master.realm file for you if you need to upload it to tech support.

It was a fun little C# exercise. :)
You got way too much time on your hands or was necessity the mother of invention in this case?? JJ my friend
Seriously,
is twincitys Minneapolis StPaul? If so, hate your airport...what's up with international flights having to walk across the whole airport parking lot to get to domestic????? hehe
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old March 17th, 2015, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
You got way too much time on your hands or was necessity the mother of invention in this case?
I was playing with it back when we were seeing more posts about issues where people ended up needing to submit their master.realm file. It's a lot easier to do that by pushing a button. I wanted to have it handle getting the file to LWD as well, but that's an even bigger can of worms than picking a third-party ZIP library.

I probably do have too much time on my hands and I know I have way too many personal projects. :/

Last edited by Parody; March 17th, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
Parody is offline   #12 Reply With Quote