Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

trenloe

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:48 PM
Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, I did a search and didn't find anything.

Is there a way to display action symbols for entries within the Special Abilities section of the Play window? Or anywhere in general. I'd like to know how many actions abilities take and seeing that next to the entries would help a lot during play.
trenloe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 12th, 2023, 08:59 AM
Action symbols should already be displaying to the left of ability names in the Special Abilities table on the Play tab. Just checked to confirm, and I'm currently seeing them. Are you not somewhere you would expect to be? More details would help me give a better answer for your particular case if there's an oddity.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
trenloe

Old February 12th, 2023, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Action symbols should already be displaying to the left of ability names in the Special Abilities table on the Play tab. Just checked to confirm, and I'm currently seeing them. Are you not somewhere you would expect to be? More details would help me give a better answer for your particular case if there's an oddity.
Thanks for the response.

Attached is an example of my 5th level rogue's Special Abilities list - there's no action symbols shown. One example is the Twin Feint feat, which is a two action activity, but there's nothing mentioned about that either in the feat or in the list.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HLO Special Abilities Example.jpg (224.6 KB, 11 views)
trenloe is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
trenloe

Old February 12th, 2023, 09:10 AM
Now that I know the action symbols should be there, I dug a bit deeper - it seems that the Twin Feint feat doesn't have the two actions as part of the feat, so a problem with the base data. That was the only ability that actually had an action symbol, without looking deeper it led me to think not action symbols were being displayed.

@Daniel V - thanks for replying and letting me know the symbols should be there.
trenloe is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 12th, 2023, 10:42 PM
Ah, yep sure enough it was missing that. I've got it added, so it'll be in the next release (probably the 22nd for Treasure Vault unless anything needs it this week)
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote