Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Romulus68

Old August 14th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosgate

Since I've made some changes, how can I upload it for others to retreive and review? I figure the more of us working of this the fastest it will get done.

Thanks a ton to b0ksah for getting the ball started!
To the left under "Community Resources" click on Downloads. From there in the middle is an option for "User Uploads" Zip the file and upload it.
Romulus68 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
chaosgate

Old August 15th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks!
I added the file to the download section.
chaosgate is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
b0ksah

Old August 16th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Heeh ... I have no time at the moment ... all work and no joy in the life ... naaaaah .. the problem is one week and then turny ... PaintStresssssssss
b0ksah is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
chaosgate

Old August 18th, 2008, 10:27 AM
Hi all,

I've done a few other minor fixes to the data file but there is still a big bug with flamers. Could anyone saave with authoring help me?
The bug is that when you add a pyrocaster to a unit of flamers it adds another model rather than replacing an existing unit member. It works properly with plaguebearers, bloodletters, or any other unit but not for flamers. I've tried comparing what is wrong with little luck. HELP!!

Thanks
chaosgate is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old August 18th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosgate
Hi all,

I've done a few other minor fixes to the data file but there is still a big bug with flamers. Could anyone saave with authoring help me?
The bug is that when you add a pyrocaster to a unit of flamers it adds another model rather than replacing an existing unit member. It works properly with plaguebearers, bloodletters, or any other unit but not for flamers. I've tried comparing what is wrong with little luck. HELP!!

Thanks
Welcome to my world......I have the SAME problem with Black Guard and Executioners in the Dark Elves build! For the life of me I can't get the unit count to stay right, especially with the BG's 20 models max it really messes me up. Right now if you add the champion and NEVER un-click it seems to work correctly, but the moment you un-click the champion the count is thrown off.
Romulus68 is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
sid

Old August 23rd, 2008, 04:50 AM
I tried to download the data file for the daemons but it is not recognized by the program, is there something wrong with it now?

Sid....
sid is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old September 5th, 2008, 10:48 AM
hi guys,,

good work putting the file together - it looks really solid! i will include it in the next release :-)

did anyone else other than b0ksah and chaosgate work on it? if so, please let me know and i will credit you in the release notes :~)
robert is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
chaosgate

Old September 13th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Sorry Sid!

I am not sure what happened but the great thing is that Daemons and DE have been officially updated.

I'll be checking the update in the coming days for accuracy.
chaosgate is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
rune311

Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
When I attach a Herald of Tzeentch to a unit of Horrors their Ward save does not change. They should have 4+ and not 5+.
rune311 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
rune311

Old October 4th, 2008, 07:45 AM
And another thing: when you choose Master Of Sorcery for a Herold of Tzeentch you should be able to pick one of the 8 lores of magic - but you can't.
rune311 is offline   #50 Reply With Quote