Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

AbaddonAZ

Old July 27th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Go back to Wolflair's main data page and Import the Warhammer Fantasy April 11th data file to reset your WH6 folder back to normal (Non-Beta).

I appreciate the information on how to fix that issue. Just one problem... I can't seem to find where it is. I have searched through the files for download and I can't locate the proper file. Most likely me just being blind.

If you wouldn't mind terribly much, could you post a link for me as to the proper location. In other words... "Help a blind brother out" haha.

Thanks in advance..
AbaddonAZ is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
b0ksah

Old July 27th, 2008, 03:59 AM
Hmm .. cant you delete your wh6 folder ..and then download it via army builders update function?
b0ksah is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old July 27th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbaddonAZ
Go back to Wolflair's main data page and Import the Warhammer Fantasy April 11th data file to reset your WH6 folder back to normal (Non-Beta).

I appreciate the information on how to fix that issue. Just one problem... I can't seem to find where it is. I have searched through the files for download and I can't locate the proper file. Most likely me just being blind.

If you wouldn't mind terribly much, could you post a link for me as to the proper location. In other words... "Help a blind brother out" haha.

Thanks in advance..
When you click on the Data file from wolflair's download page, instead of "Saving to Disk" choose the option to "Open With" and open with ArmybuilderEX Importer.

That should load you straight into AB and import the old file back in. When you start AB you will see a list of game options based on what games you have loaded. Note the names as to wjich version you want to load and click on it.
Romulus68 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old July 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I understand how to apply the file, I just can't seem to find the actual "Warhammer Fantasy April 11th data file" I have been looking for it under searches, but have turned up nothing so far.

Is it a chance that they have removed the update? I wouldn't think so, but I'm just not able to find the actual download.
AbaddonAZ is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old July 27th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbaddonAZ
I understand how to apply the file, I just can't seem to find the actual "Warhammer Fantasy April 11th data file" I have been looking for it under searches, but have turned up nothing so far.

Is it a chance that they have removed the update? I wouldn't think so, but I'm just not able to find the actual download.
Scroll Down: http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.p...ntal_downloads

For the record.....My version is exactly the same as the April 11th version....other than the Dark Elves. So, it builds lists just like the original version. Though, saved rosters probably won't work.
Romulus68 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Melinia

Old July 27th, 2008, 05:06 PM
http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.p...page=downloads

Click the Supplemental Downloads link, and then scroll down. It's near the bottom.
Melinia is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old July 27th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks I got it.
AbaddonAZ is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Xifnab

Old July 29th, 2008, 07:53 AM
Simplest way to reproduce the bug:

Create new Dark Elf Roster.
Add 1 unit of Black Ark Corsairs.
Check "Reaver" Option.
Check "Standard Bearer" Option.
Check "Magic Banner" Option.
Choose "Sea Serpent Standard" and click OK.

Notice the 9 Black Ark Corsairs are Frenzied and have 2 attacks, but the Reaver is not Frenzied and still only has 2 attacks.
Xifnab is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
b0ksah

Old July 29th, 2008, 10:40 AM
Romulus68:

I found the fix for the above problem ... it's like horses that are frenzy .. have to check if parent is frenzy ... so under the Reaver under postlink copy past the following:

if (parent.tagis[Special.Frenzy] <> 0) then
stat[At] = stat[At] + 1
endif
b0ksah is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old July 29th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ksah
Romulus68:

I found the fix for the above problem ... it's like horses that are frenzy .. have to check if parent is frenzy ... so under the Reaver under postlink copy past the following:

if (parent.tagis[Special.Frenzy] <> 0) then
stat[At] = stat[At] + 1
endif
Thank you, that worked perfectly.

Romulus
Romulus68 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote