Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kylek2235

Old November 4th, 2006, 10:27 PM
I'm sorry for the delay. Work keeps me busy from monday to thursday and I've been busy running my mega-campaign, organizing tournaments and helping younger players in my gaming group put their armies together. I'm working on the file now and I'll send it out after I put a bit more work into it.

One warning, if you're still using the 6th edition ruleset, I have absolutely no respect for the 6th/7th edition divider. I constantly find things from the two rulesets that crossover that shouldn't and whenever I do, I delete the 6th edition portion and replace it with 7th. If you love 6th and can't bear to part with it, hold on to your original files rather than simply replacing mine with yours.

Most of the modifications I've done will be listed in the emails I send.
kylek2235 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
kylek2235

Old November 5th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Anyone that asked for the files should have them now. The biggest things that are left unchanged/unfinished at the moment are the Big'Uns, the Ironback Boar, and a few Special characters.

Let me know if you have any problems. suggestions, queries, etc.
kylek2235 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
HyperPing

Old November 5th, 2006, 05:38 PM
kylek, I'd like a copy myself...
HyperPing is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
BaronB

Old November 6th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Kylek2235, if you can find the time would you please end me what you have so far, i m ocnstantrly working on various Orc an Goblin armies, for a large campaign i am working on, and need to work out armies for painting schedules, with 20K+ O&G to piant (although over 5k done now, i need to play test the armies, and the use of AB3 really helps, i am using a patch at the moment which seem to have most of what i need although one or two problems such as not being able to give Orc bosses a wyvern which is now allowed makes things difficult and some of the othercombos dont work as expected.
I actually dont have any real problems wiht big uns, i rarely use them in test games at the moment. i only use 7th edition now.
Anyway i better get back to painting want to get another boyz mob finished for a game thursday.
Bryan (e-mail bryanjennison@hotmail.com)
Castalain Knight
BaronB is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sturmpioniere

Old November 6th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Hello,
I was hoping to get a copy of the new orc and gobbo list and this is where I ended up. It would seem based upon the posts above that i have come to the right place. If anyone here could help me out. I would appreciate it. Oh, I am computer incompetent so any instructions on how to load any files would of course need to painstakingly detailed. Thank You in advance. rbowering@windstream.net
Sturmpioniere is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
BaronB

Old November 7th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Wow fast work there mate, thank you very much, although the aug file seems to have gone astray, i emailed you, earlier, but just in case that goes astray can you send me the aug file when you get the chance.

Bryan
BaronB is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
crouchingotter

Old November 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmpioniere
Hello,
I was hoping to get a copy of the new orc and gobbo list and this is where I ended up. It would seem based upon the posts above that i have come to the right place. If anyone here could help me out. I would appreciate it. Oh, I am computer incompetent so any instructions on how to load any files would of course need to painstakingly detailed. Thank You in advance. rbowering@windstream.net
Hi Kylek2235,

I dropped you a PM a couple days ago, not sure if you've recieved it or if I'm just being a tad impatient ops:

If you could send the files + instructions to crouchingotter@hotmail.com I'd be the happiest of bunnies in the land.

Many thanks

John
crouchingotter is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
kylek2235

Old November 7th, 2006, 03:33 PM
I sent it to crouchingotter@hotmail.com on 11/05/07 at 10:57pm, or so says my email thing, so you should have it. I'll send it again and see it works this time.
kylek2235 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
BaronB

Old November 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Dont knw if you resent, i kno the original ones ended up in my junk folde, but only got two files, they should go straight into my inbox now (bryanjennison@hotmail.com). Tried to use just the two files I got (orcsgoblins.dat and genericstuff.dat but got loads of errors so obviously without the third file it wont work, (learn something every day LOL). not to worry i am patient, andsure you will get chance to send orcsgoblins.aug. I think though you are not in my country so time difference is the thing.

Bryan
BaronB is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
observo

Old November 10th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Hi all,

Kylek, I would like to receive your updated orcs & goblins data file, if you could, please email it to observo@adelphia.net

I'll look it over and offer any feedback I can.

Thanks so much,

observo
observo is offline   #20 Reply With Quote