Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starman77 View Post
The dv & defense modifiers for high-velocity weapons is not correct. Should be DV +11 and Defense -11, it's showing +9/-9. Same with Mini-Guns, these are supposed to be DV +14 Defense -14. Arsenal 26 and 30.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
The Ammo Feed option for Machine Guns does not appear to be working, Bought the Stoner-Ares M107. checked under Modification, there is a line that says Ammo Feed but no method to set or change it, just a question mark that describes it.
Mathias is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
PDF sheet output is not showing all the mods installed on armor. It just shows 2 lines, all the mods that do not fit on those two lines are not shown.
Mathias is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
How would one get the metagenetic qualities to add directly to the neg and pos point total so they go against the over all total so you can not pick over 35 point in each quality area. As it stands you can pick more.
I've put this issue on my to-do list, thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
I suppose you could read it either way. The best bet would be to get a clarification from the authors.

There's other problems with Metagenetic Qualities. Page 110 lists several normal qualities that are also metagenetic. We talked about this in the developers forum a few months back, and I forget what you had said, but this is important if somebody wants to use the negative qualities to offset something they changlinged for.
Actually, I forgot about it, I'm sorry to say. I'm afraid I don't currently have enough time available to figure out a system that will let me mark qualities as dual-use and make sure you only select them on one table or the other. I've written this down on my to-do list so I don't forget it again. Thanks for bumping the issue.
Mathias is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varg Silvermane View Post
I believe the Ares MP Laser 3 is suppose to have the Additional Clip mod built in. Accounting for the twin power clip in the description and 2 x 5 (c) ammo in the table.
I just tried out the MP laser 3 in HL, and when I purchased the first and second power clips, they were set as loaded into the weapon, but when I purchased a third power clip, it defaulted to unloaded - so HL is properly handling the 2 clip slots for this weapon.
Mathias is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Adding The program "Targeting" -> "Exotic Ranged Weapon" (and Exotic Melee Weapon) does not allow the user to select the specific weapon. The process labels the skill "Exotic Ranged Weapon: -choose-", however there is no way of making a selection.
I've added this to my to-do list, thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Ok, I tried adding a Targeting Program to my scope for predictive gunnery assist. I have an FN P93 and Ares MP Laser 3 that share the scope. I'm pretty sure at this point the player data file is corrupted as I cannot edit most "fields" for mods. Environment Resistant and Skill programs, for example, no longer allow the player to specify specific types. I have completely stripped down all weapons and rebuilt them and still nothing. The only method of correcting the issue to remake the player file from scratch. Only then does the data field error go away.
Is your character in advancement mode?

If so, this thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20648 may let you work around these issues - switch back to creation mode long enough to set those things, then return to advancement mode.
Mathias is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
Added Focused Concentration rank 1 during character creation on a dwarf mage of the Voodoo tradition, Magic 5, logic 4, Intuition 3. After completion of creation and getting a few Karma I used the advancement tab to "Increase Positive Quality" and raise the Focused Concentration to rank 2. The window shows the quality at rank 1 exists while I'm adding the advancement and does not show any errors nor any conditions not being met, but once the advancement is completed the record of the advancement is red. Opening up the entry shows an error stating that the character does not have the magician, or mystic adept quality and does not credit the character's Focused Concentration with a rank 2. However, it does charge the character for the karma used, and it does show the magician quality existing on the Basics tab.
Mathias is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragn View Post
When selecting/buying a counterspelling focus after char creation. the text in the description says you cant benefit from this items unless you have the skil for it. even though the char has the counterspelling skill. Still lets you buy it and bind it so think its just a text thing. also the focus's are faded out (cept for centering) but can still buy it. so prob same with the other foci's but havent checked yet.
Could you give me more detail about the character you're testing this on, please? Is the skill coming from a skillsoft, perhaps?

I just tried opening the Combat Mage pre-gen, switched him to advancement mode, and purchased a counterspelling focus, and everything worked.
Mathias is offline   #70 Reply With Quote