Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 20th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Just letting you know, ShadowChemosh has released what data I have finished (The deities are not included in that data) and it can be downloaded via his pfsrd link.

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...=15583&page=11
RavenX is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:08 PM
So for starters why don't we decide who gets to do the prestige classes? Those will need to be done and will eat some time to do. You guys could split them up and tackle them though.

I finished up adding the human pantheon today, doing the spells and domains now to get that part of the pantheon done and released.
RavenX is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I could also use help on the Deities. I have added the elven and human deities, but the other ones will take some time to do. If someone wants to code them up, that would be great. (You don't have to worry about the descriptions, I just need the {b}Symbol{/b} of the god, and the domains checked off along with any other data the core gives you in the table listings. (Don't worry about domains that are not in there. I will get them done before releasing the data).
RavenX is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old May 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM
RavenX I'm Going through your Forgotten Realms Race file and adding the Region Tab since you did all the race work for me, I will add the rest of the humans to it as well. Just wondering if there is any regions not allowed by other races. Like elf Regions only allowed for elven races etc. You made it a lot easier for me to do it with all the work you have done - so a big thanks goes out to you. when I get it done, I will send it to you.
jbearwillis is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
So for starters why don't we decide who gets to do the prestige classes? Those will need to be done and will eat some time to do. You guys could split them up and tackle them though.

I finished up adding the human pantheon today, doing the spells and domains now to get that part of the pantheon done and released.
I did Incantatrix for d20 a while back, but never got to finish it because I could never figure out the capstone ability (and it seems it is not easily doable either).

At least, I should be able to easily convert what i have done.
Lord Magus is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:32 PM
Well Frame work is in Place - This is what it's going to look like - with me using your files RavenX - Just The human Races and the rest of the Regions. They should go pretty quick I hope, since I finished the hard part. Here is some screen shots of what it looks like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FR -Screen 1.jpg (157.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg FR -Screen 2.jpg (125.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg FR -Screen 3.jpg (451.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg FR -Screen 4.jpg (310.1 KB, 12 views)
jbearwillis is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
I did Incantatrix for d20 a while back, but never got to finish it because I could never figure out the capstone ability (and it seems it is not easily doable either).

At least, I should be able to easily convert what i have done.
If you want to tackle some of these go right ahead. I will take on the lead of collaboration on this project.

@jbearwillis: The first image looks perfect to me. I was trying to figure out what you did, I think I understand it a bit. I had started adding human ethnicities already. I got Calishite, Chondathan, Damaran, Illuskan, and Mulan done over the weekend, I would like to point out that if something appears in Races of Faerun that applies to races covered in the rulebook, I am treating that material as an Update to previous material released. There are still other ethnicities for Human that need to be done though, if you want to tackle the remaining ones go ahead. (I am using the first set of paragraphs on them up to where the next section of text starts, this way the player gets a fair amount of background information and it will help get new players into the setting easier.) I will try to get more data out to you all soon.

Anyone that wants to assist on this project, just let me know. It is a lot of data but as a group we can crunch through it. I won't be doing more data crunching until next weekend, I have higher priority files to do, but I usually spend a fair amount of time coding during my game sessions (players argue over what to do, where to go, or during lunch and dinner breaks.) I currently have them delving Undermountain. The Human rogue is now a Gnome rogue, and is 5 levels below the rest of the party.
RavenX is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:18 PM
A quick thought about the Regions, I had originally considered doing them as "Regional" character "traits" using the traits set up already in the system, but this should work too.
RavenX is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Well that could work to - I just did it that way because I liked the look of it and the way it sets up on the character sheet LOL - but I might play around with that idea and see what I can do. The Tiefling is causing me a little trouble in the way I set it up. I have it working but no matter what it wants to give 2 choices even if the to sources that give them abilities are not check - which is puzzling the heck of me. I can't seem to figure how to stop it, when the sources are not checked to only give one choice each instead of 2.
jbearwillis is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM
Tieflings automatically get a free language choice of Abyssal or Infernal. You may want to check the eval scripts on it.
RavenX is offline   #40 Reply With Quote