Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
radionausea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 176

Old July 12th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Hi guys, I was wondering whether there might be a function to disable Faerun deities from showing up when configuring. I have the datasets installed but a lot of the time don't have any of the options selected but the deities still show up. Don't know how much work that would be though
radionausea is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 145

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:22 AM
On my dataset, I put in the Source for each of the books. The deities should be in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting and Faiths & Pantheons. If you remove the checkmarks there, they shouldn't come up.

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nowhere, Virginia
Posts: 3,570

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Hi guys, I was wondering whether there might be a function to disable Faerun deities from showing up when configuring. I have the datasets installed but a lot of the time don't have any of the options selected but the deities still show up. Don't know how much work that would be though
I still have a bit of work to do on this, Once I have gotten the sources straight you will be able to just turn off the FRCS and the Deities should stop appearing. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes, it is a temporary thing and I am going to get it fixed as soon as I have some free time to work on it.
RavenX is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
radionausea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 176

Old July 14th, 2012, 05:14 AM
its not a big deal at all and thanks for the hard work
radionausea is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Stin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Germany, Würzburg
Posts: 4

Old November 15th, 2013, 11:25 PM
I use the Forgotten Realm user content for Pathfinder.

The FORC Races have not all favored class options yet. I need a lot of them, so I would add them all. Who can i sent my work then? Is the chaged userfile a good exchange format?
Stin is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nowhere, Virginia
Posts: 3,570

Old November 18th, 2013, 12:13 AM
If you're using the Forgotten Realms data I created, requests go here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=46027

The deities issue has been fixed already and the next release I send out will fix it. I haven't been able to get around to every little fix in the data as of yet.

As for the favored class options, they'll be done when I have time to get to it. It is on my to-do list and has been for awhile now. I am not going to be working on the data again until at least December. I have too much on plate right now to deal with the data at this time, even with one assistant helping me, I'm not able to get through this quickly. Please be patient is all I can say at this time.

RavenX

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
zarberg
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 20

Old September 1st, 2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
If you're using the Forgotten Realms data I created, requests go here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=46027

The deities issue has been fixed already and the next release I send out will fix it. I haven't been able to get around to every little fix in the data as of yet.

As for the favored class options, they'll be done when I have time to get to it. It is on my to-do list and has been for awhile now. I am not going to be working on the data again until at least December. I have too much on plate right now to deal with the data at this time, even with one assistant helping me, I'm not able to get through this quickly. Please be patient is all I can say at this time.
I'm more than willing to help out if you'd like, I have most of the Forgotten Realms books and have at least a decent knowledge of how Hero Lab works behind the scenes.
zarberg is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nowhere, Virginia
Posts: 3,570

Old September 3rd, 2014, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarberg View Post
I'm more than willing to help out if you'd like, I have most of the Forgotten Realms books and have at least a decent knowledge of how Hero Lab works behind the scenes.
PM me to discuss details on this.

RavenX

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.