Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Aternity

Old September 13th, 2012, 02:24 AM
As it turns out, I'm not particularly bright when it comes to the editor, and after pondering over various options on this board and the editor itself for several days, I've decided to come here with a few questions for house rules.

1. Changing Battle Rifles to use Longarms instead of Automatics, and making it a specialization for Longarms.

2. Granting free contact points equal to (Cha + Etiquette) x 2.

How would I go about implementing these? I figure if I can get one or two, I can probably get the rest of my rules without too much problem myself. Thanks a bunch!
Aternity is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Here's an existing thread that is asking some of the same questions about skill specialties for weapons:
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ght=automatics

Does that help with the first question?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 13th, 2012, 01:04 PM
If you don't mind handling it manually, the "Build Points" or "Build Points Spent" adjustments on the Permanent Adjustments table on the Personal tab should work to manually correct the number of build points allowed or correct the number that were spent, so that the totals come out right, given the number of free points available to that character.

Properly scripting #2 is something I'm going to need time to work out, and I'm swamped for the next few days, so I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aternity

Old September 13th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Yes! That helps immensely, thanks! As for the second, it's not a huge deal at all. Thanks a bunch.
Aternity is offline   #4 Reply With Quote