Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Announcements

Notices

BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2019, 09:29 AM
We are aware that some of our sites are down. We are working with our provider to get the issue resolved as swiftly as possible. I'll post again when we know more.
BJ is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old September 20th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
We are aware that some of our sites are down. We are working with our provider to get the issue resolved as swiftly as possible. I'll post again when we know more.
Thanks BJ. I've replied on Twitter as well as unreliability is becoming a real issue for me with HLO. I've bought every package there is for both PF and SF so it's fair to say I'm heavily invested in the software but weekly unplanned (and therefore unpredictable) downtime is now becoming the reality of trying to use HLO. That's not acceptable to me as it means I'm wasting my gaming time (which is a precious part of my free time) trying to find out why I can't access the characters I have in HLO. I'll post separately on the Paizo forums about this but just to note here it is also ruining my enjoyment of PF2E which is otherwise an awesome game. Of course, I have PF1E in HL Classic which can't go down due to issues at your end of things.
Medriev is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Everything’s back up again!

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are, of course, looking into options that may provide better stability.

Thank you for your patience.
BJ is offline   #3 Reply With Quote