Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

drivingmenuts

Old September 20th, 2018, 10:14 PM
The overall design of HLO looks good, but I have two requests:

1. Rework the CSS a bit to function better on mobile devices. I tested HLO on my iPhone 6plus and it ... almost ... works, but things were just a bit too wide for the screen in portrait mode. Since you're using HTML/CSS, there really isn't any reason that I can think of that you can't make it work on just about any mobile device.

Which brings me to ...

2. A lite mode with most of the graphics turned off. You guys put a lot of work into making it look good and I appreciate that, but it really doesn't add anything to the software when it's in actual use and I think maybe slows things down a bit. It doesn't need to be plain stat block light, but somewhere in between with reduced graphics.

Personally, I'd rather have it working well before looking good, but that's me.

EDIT: I use it for Starfinder only.

drivingmenuts
"neutiquam erro"

Last edited by drivingmenuts; September 20th, 2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Clarification on usage
drivingmenuts is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old September 21st, 2018, 05:19 AM
drivingmenuts, would you mind sending these enhancement suggestions in to support@wolflair.com? We collect them there.

Thanks!
Rone is offline   #2 Reply With Quote