Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Marnhullman

Old November 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Any chance you could make the Savage Worlds portfolios work in hero lab for the iPad?
Marnhullman is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 12th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnhullman View Post
Any chance you could make the Savage Worlds portfolios work in hero lab for the iPad?
Marnhullman, we definitely plan to look at other game systems to be supported on the iPad. However, it is important that we implement one game system first before putting out another system. Once we have the full iPad app for Pathfinder, which will allow editing characters, we will look at what other game systems we want to support on the iPad.
liz is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 20th, 2014, 04:46 PM
From this thread comes a couple of things. Mathias suggested adding
Code:
alwaysupdate="yes"
to the Trait Portal table in tab_basics.dat.

Also I'd like to request the addition of two Traits, Command Radius and Size. They don't come up often, so maybe allow them to be hidden when the are at 0, but when they do come up it's darned helpful to be able to see them.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; January 30th, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
zarlor is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 24th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Mary Coppinger
Timothy Crowley

From this thread comes a couple of things. Mathias suggested adding
Code:
alwaysupdate="yes"
to the Trait Portal table in tab_basics.dat.

Also I'd like to request the addition of two Traits, Command Radius and Size. They don't come up often, so maybe allow them to be hidden when the are at 0, but when they do come up it's darned helpful to be able to see them.
+1 to this.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old January 24th, 2014, 01:22 PM
I think I have already brought this up before (I know it is in a thread), but it would be awesome if there was a way to set the XP table. Adding an additional Rank might be hard (Demigod is for Suzerain), but some gaming groups like to require more advances between each new Rank. A more recent officially published setting that also recommends this is Shaintar.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old February 11th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Make it so that the tags.1st file in the source folder will have the "Duplicate" group have a setting dynamic="yes"

SeeleyOne is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 21st, 2014, 06:07 PM
Another request that popped up in play today. It would help to have Permanent Injuries show up on the In Play tab (presumably under the Abilities column with the rest of the Edges and Hindrances).

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Gumbytie

Old June 18th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Vehicle Separators...
  • Ground
  • Aircraft
  • Boat

Any chance we could get a few more options? Say "Spacecraft" or something like that. Seems to be more and more SciFi settings popping up and technically an Aircraft and Spacecraft could be considered different

Or at list a couple of generic ones we could glob onto.
Gumbytie is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Gumbytie

Old June 18th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Menu Arrays

Menu Arrays, do they work in Savage Worlds?

A thread I started. Mathias mentions they are commented out and should drop in a request here for the future.

I can see how they could be useful and enhance Edges, Hindrances, and Skills at minimum. And there are a few threads on here about something similar, so this might solve those problems.
Gumbytie is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 18th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbytie View Post
Vehicle Separators...
  • Ground
  • Aircraft
  • Boat

Any chance we could get a few more options? Say "Spacecraft" or something like that. Seems to be more and more SciFi settings popping up and technically an Aircraft and Spacecraft could be considered different

Or at list a couple of generic ones we could glob onto.

The VehType group is dynamic - data file authors can create new tags to use in their settings.
Mathias is offline   #100 Reply With Quote