Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:03 AM
That may be a bug that affects Adobe Acrobat as well - you may be able to fix it by going to the Settings menu, Basic Settings submenu, and checking Fix Printer Color Depth Bug.

I have no idea why you're having the problem with the full HL, but not with the starter edition. Is anyone else having a problem with our PDF plugin like this?
Colen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
laserkid

Old April 2nd, 2012, 07:58 PM
Awesome that fixed the color issue with it all so that works, thank you everyone.

As for the bug not being present in trial version - its the same client, since the most recent update I downlioaded the begginer boxc into the main herolab client and building form that game system worked but nto from pathfinder, which still strikes me as bizzare.
laserkid is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
Wait, so you're saying that in Hero Lab 3.9e, the latest version, generating a PDF via File -> Save PDF works great for the Beginner Box data files, but not for the full Pathfinder data files?
Colen is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
thorfin

Old July 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
The problem I run into is that the Save as PDF function seems to freeze up my machine at every turn if the pdf is going to be longer than a page or two. That's a problem for one of my characters who has an immense spell list in d20. The computer froze for hours on this problem over night and I haven't been able to get it to work properly since. Even a 1-2 page pdf takes several minutes. I've asked for my license to be movable so I can move it to my Virtual Machine. I have the most updated version of hero lab. Does anyone have any suggestions?
thorfin is offline   #14 Reply With Quote