Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Castellanox7

Old November 11th, 2019, 09:33 AM
Hello all,

Currently in Return OTRL, and we were given one of the book traits. As I'm playing an investigator, I chose the intrigued by thassilon trait.

By what I've been able to tell, the trait gives you a +2 to Con or Int at a certain point, however, the coding has a IbT and an IbT (Helper) dropdown, which adds +2 each time to your character.

Is the helper something that should even be there for this? Or should it be a helper for "Time Lost"?

Thanks!
Castellanox7 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old November 11th, 2019, 09:37 AM
I'm not seeing where Intrigued by Thassilon trait provides any ability bonus. This is from Archives of Nethys site:
https://aonprd.com/TraitDisplay.aspx...by%20Thassilon

You gain Thassilonian as a bonus language, and at 1st level and every 2 levels thereafter, you gain a bonus skill rank that can only be applied to Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (history), Linguistics, or Use Magic Device.

Once per adventure, you may either take 20 on a Use Magic Device check or activate a charged magic item without expending any charges.
Krothos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old November 11th, 2019, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
I'm not seeing where Intrigued by Thassilon trait provides any ability bonus. This is from Archives of Nethys site:
https://aonprd.com/TraitDisplay.aspx...by%20Thassilon

You gain Thassilonian as a bonus language, and at 1st level and every 2 levels thereafter, you gain a bonus skill rank that can only be applied to Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (history), Linguistics, or Use Magic Device.

Once per adventure, you may either take 20 on a Use Magic Device check or activate a charged magic item without expending any charges.
IRC the trait picks up additional abilities as you level, described in the adventure path not in the players guide.
Toblakai is offline   #3 Reply With Quote