Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jaw21007

Old August 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hi,

I'm having some difficulty authorizing my copy of Army Builder 3. Everytime I input the authorization code, I get an unexpected error message blaming my internet connection or your server. As far as I know, everything is ok with my connection. Please help!

Thanks
jaw21007 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 7th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Everything is working fine on this end and you appear to be the only one encountering this problem at the moment. That implies that there is something amiss with your computer's configuration.

If the problem persists, it's quite possible that you have some sort of security or pop-up ad blocking tool installed that is blocking AB's access to the internet. Depending on your security settings with various tools (including Windows Firewall), internet access can be blocked for all programs that aren't known web browsers.

To get around this, you need to configure the security tool to allow AB to get through. The way to do this varies with the different security tools, so you'll need to check the documentation for the tool. If you need to specify website addresses to a bypass list, be sure to add the following list: wolflair.com, lonewolfdevel.com, armybuilder.com, and datafilesrus.com. These are the various sites that are commonly accessed by AB for licensing and updates retrieval.

Hope this helps,
Rob

At 03:28 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

I'm having some difficulty authorizing my copy of Army Builder 3. Everytime I input the authorization code, I get an unexpected error message blaming my internet connection or your server. As far as I know, everything is ok with my connection. Please help!

Thanks
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jaw21007

Old August 7th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks! That did the trick.
jaw21007 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote