Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

BurkerKing

Old January 14th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Hi,

Is there an Encounter Library available for 5E? Specifically for Princes of the Apocalypse - or do we have to make our own?

Thanks
BurkerKing is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old January 14th, 2018, 09:53 AM
There are not any of the monsters from PoTA in the POTA file aside from where someone started Ogremoch it appears.

So, you'll have to create your own portfolio and define the monsters until someone decides to tackle those NPCs for the community files.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dark_crane

Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:16 AM
I know this is an old post, but it is one I found a while back while searching for the same thing. Since then, I have updated/created both .user and .stock files for all of the POTA monsters and equipment (with the exception of 2 of the final bosses so far) .. however I have not got it "up to standards" with the "Project Description and Conventions" so I can not currently add it to the GITHub. However, if someone requires POTA (as I did), I would be happy to share it if that is allowed?
dark_crane is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 3rd, 2019, 01:15 PM
I'd love to take a look at what you've got, and could potentially clean it up. Fenris447@gmail.com

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
dark_crane

Old September 4th, 2019, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
I'd love to take a look at what you've got, and could potentially clean it up. Fenris447@gmail.com
Email sent. Thanks.
dark_crane is offline   #5 Reply With Quote