Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Merion

Old November 9th, 2018, 01:44 AM
It's great that rob is recovering (keep it slow, don't exert yourself, we need you around long term!) and communication has picked up to a level again where we can feel the progress!

Now we know that LWD has a backlog of bugs and feature request. But due to the often lamented pause in communication, I for one am not really sure which bugs and feature request are logged and which ones might have slipped through the cracks. I'm tempted to just bump up alle the threads with the requests I want the most. But that would create a lot of clutter in the forum and might be frowned upon by the mods.

So that's why I thought an open bugtracker would be nice, so that we know which feature requests are already in the queue and which ones we should raise awareness for. I'm not asking for a full-blown solution like jira, a simple list in a googledoc that's locked for us would be good enough for me.

Thoughts?
Merion is offline   #1 Reply With Quote