Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DLKTrazer

Old October 26th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Will this be something that it will be possible for a user to change back to the system as currently handled by Hero Lab? For myself, I like the aesthetic of a character with Array 10 (4/rnk), rather than having a character with Array 20 in order to fit more expensive powers.

Even if this isn't built into the options, I'd love to have some sort of instructions on how to change the code back, if possible.
DLKTrazer is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 2nd, 2009, 12:14 PM
Sure, I'll add a house rule for that - you'll be able to switch it back by choosing the "House Rules - Array Powers Follow Parent Cost" option.
Colen is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 3rd, 2009, 02:37 AM
Hello again.

I may have mentioned this before but thought I'd make sure it's asked before the new update goes out the door. (unless it did this morning, d'oh!)

Is it possible when using a Magic "Array" that instead of just selecting "Other Power" from the drop-down list as the default slot that we could actually have the powers that have been built under Magic be listed. That way, one of them can be selected as the default.

Keep up the good work....and my vote is that the Mecha portion be at no cost.

Nigel Fogg
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 10th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Since I made some changes last week, that's now easy to do, Nigel. It'll be in the next version.
Colen is offline   #14 Reply With Quote