Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

texaspoet

Old August 1st, 2009, 09:29 AM
Under the Advancement tab, if I choose to Increase a Lesser Skill, and I choose a Knowledge (which I have entered a Focus for) it comes up with a warning:

Knowledge: Focus must be specified. **Knowledge: Focus must be specified. **Warnings Encountered.

I do have a Focus Specified, but in the list that pops up, when I choose one of them, for instance Knowledge (Japanese), it pops up as Knowledge: ??? in the next screen, and gives me the warning.

Also, when I have an Arcane Background Character, and I add the Spellcasting (Arcane) skill, and then I try to advance the Spellcasting (Arcane) skill, it pops up a warning that says "A specific trait/ability must be selected by the chooser", and will not let me increase this skill as a lesser skill or greater skill.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
texaspoet is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
texaspoet

Old August 1st, 2009, 10:05 AM
I made a 55 XP character and chose New power as one of my first advances.

It disappeared and never reappeared as a choice. I believe you can choose New Power once each Rank, like increasing a Statistic.
texaspoet is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 5th, 2009, 03:30 AM
I'll look into these. We're buried right now with all the prep for GenCon next week, so please be patient on this.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
texaspoet

Old August 6th, 2009, 07:19 PM
No worries, thanks Rob, and goodluck at GenCon, hope you guys sell a ton!

And hassle Dragon's Lair in Austin, TX, who are listed on your site as retailers, but who don't have any copies in the store! I have been showing HeroLab to everyone I know.

Terry RW Whisenant
texaspoet is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspoet View Post
I made a 55 XP character and chose New power as one of my first advances.

It disappeared and never reappeared as a choice. I believe you can choose New Power once each Rank, like increasing a Statistic.
This has now been fixed for the next update.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Under the Advancement tab, if I choose to Increase a Lesser Skill, and I choose a Knowledge (which I have entered a Focus for) it comes up with a warning:

Knowledge: Focus must be specified. **Knowledge: Focus must be specified. **Warnings Encountered.

I do have a Focus Specified, but in the list that pops up, when I choose one of them, for instance Knowledge (Japanese), it pops up as Knowledge: ??? in the next screen, and gives me the warning.
This has now been fixed for the next update.
rob is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 10th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Also, when I have an Arcane Background Character, and I add the Spellcasting (Arcane) skill, and then I try to advance the Spellcasting (Arcane) skill, it pops up a warning that says "A specific trait/ability must be selected by the chooser", and will not let me increase this skill as a lesser skill or greater skill.
Another one bites the dust!
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote