Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Silveras

Old January 27th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
So you'll need to report that to whomever made the "mecRazorCo" item.
The issue there is that these files are the earlier version of the Razor Coast content that is now part of the Pathfinder HL file distributed by LoneWolf.

The "best" way to handle this is probably something like what Green Ronin had done with their kickstarters... notify LWD of which users were backers of the kickstarter and should have the content enabled on their licenses. That would allow users to remove the earlier, manually-distributed versions from Frog God Games and use the newer versions in their place. This would be, I think, especially true if there are plans in the works to make other content from Frog God Games' other kickstarters available as well.

@ShadowChemosh ... thanks!
Silveras is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I would be 'shocked' to find out if anyone maintains these files still.

Attached to this post is a install of a single .user file to fix this issue. Download it and unzip it to get the .hl file. Then double click the .hl file to run the installer. This replaces the old logic to use the new Extend Thing logic instead and is fully compatible with v13.9 of Pathfinder.
Thanks ... but the result is additional duplicate things:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 18) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mecRazorCo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 43) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivDoma')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 47) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivNoDo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 51) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGNonCast')

It appears that the new file does not replace the original mechanics.

For reference, here are the current third-party add-ons in that game system folder:

Rappan Athuk (v 1.1 55; files)
Rappan Athuk Source Fix (v 1.0; 2 files)
Lost City of Barakus (v 1.4; 22 files)
FGG Fire As She Bears (v 1.0; 5 files)
FGG Razor Coast (v 1.0; 19 files)
FGG Stoneheart Valley ( v1.0; 2 files)
Pathfinder Pack ( v1.6; 477 files)
Razor Coast Fix ( v1.0; 1 file)
Silveras is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Thanks ... but the result is additional duplicate things:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 18) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mecRazorCo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 43) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivDoma')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 47) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGDivNoDo')
File: PFRPG_TheRazorCoast_CorePackage.user (line 51) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('zFGNonCast')

It appears that the new file does not replace the original mechanics.

For reference, here are the current third-party add-ons in that game system folder:

Rappan Athuk (v 1.1 55; files)
Rappan Athuk Source Fix (v 1.0; 2 files)
Lost City of Barakus (v 1.4; 22 files)
FGG Fire As She Bears (v 1.0; 5 files)
FGG Razor Coast (v 1.0; 19 files)
FGG Stoneheart Valley ( v1.0; 2 files)
Pathfinder Pack ( v1.6; 477 files)
Razor Coast Fix ( v1.0; 1 file)
Crud. The file name must be different from the copy I have. So the issue is that I fixed the file but it has a different name than my copy. So the installer didn't overwrite the correct file.... SORRY!

Can you do me a favor. Start HL and Pathfinder. Then do "Tools->Explore Folders->Game System Data Folder". In the folder that appears can you list the files that have "RazorCoast" in its name? If easier to email me images you can at my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I think the file you are looking for is "FrogGodGames_CorePackage.user"
Frodie is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Let's take this to another thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...724#post242724
Silveras is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old January 27th, 2017, 03:54 PM
It looks like my edit of the IFGTulita name just cascaded additional errors:

Thing 'cPAKBonLa' - Bootstrap thing 'lFGTulita' does not exist
Thing 'rFGDajobas' - Bootstrap thing 'lFGTulita' does not exist
Thing 'rcFGTulKam' - Bootstrap thing 'lFGTulita' does not exist
Thing 'rcFGTulNak' - Bootstrap thing 'lFGTulita' does not exist
Thing 'rcFGTulSug' - Bootstrap thing 'lFGTulita' does not exist

I'll have to revert the change.
Quintain is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old January 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
This new update has messed up things. Now if you have an Unchained Barbarian with the Invulnerable Rager archetype you can no longer choose anything for extreme endurance at 3rd level. All it now says is nothing to select. I bet there are other problems like this that I have not seen.
Dwayne is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old January 28th, 2017, 02:38 PM
And the new data files don't work on the iPad at all, although they show up as an update.

How do I get back to a working iPad installation if I can't force the older data files to load?

Messages on the iPad (I'm running 7.6.5 #657):

Code:
Package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/Pathcore.pkg' is not compatible with this version of Hero Lab. Please download the latest version of both the product and the game system data files
Error extracting package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/Pathcore.pkg'
Package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/ClassBarbarian.pkg' is not compatible with this version of Hero Lab. Please download the latest version of both the product and the game system data
Error extracting package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/ClassBarbarian.pkg'
Package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/APCurseCrimson.pkg' is not compatible with this version of Hero Lab. Please download the latest version of both the product and the game system data
Error extracting package file '/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/127D637A-9C44-4C02-9E61-0C6E5C997742/Library/Application Support/data/pathfinder/_installed/_core/APCurseCrimson.pkg'
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 81) - Tag Group 'mDescript' - Referenced tag group 'sDescript' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 91) - Tag Group 'mLevel' - Referenced tag group 'sLevel' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 129) - Tag Group 'mSave' - Referenced tag group 'sSave' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 204) - Tag Group 'PWActNRG' - Referenced tag group 'PriElement' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Tags.1st (line 51) - Tag Group 'PathSkill' - Referenced tag group 'ClassSkill' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Tags.1st (line 94) - Tag Group 'PsicrystID' - Referenced tag group 'ClassSkill' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack - Tags.1st (line 194) - Tag Group 'DamAbil' - Referenced tag group 'AttrDamage' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 97) - Tag Group 'wBite' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 107) - Tag Group 'wClaw' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 113) - Tag Group 'wConstrict' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 119) - Tag Group 'wGore' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 125) - Tag Group 'wHooves' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 131) - Tag Group 'wRake' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 137) - Tag Group 'wRend' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 143) - Tag Group 'wSlam' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 149) - Tag Group 'wTailSlap' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 155) - Tag Group 'wTalon' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 161) - Tag Group 'wTentacle' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 167) - Tag Group 'wTrample' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 173) - Tag Group 'wWing' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 179) - Tag Group 'wManSpike' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 261) - Tag Group 'PolyImmune' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 266) - Tag Group 'PolyResist' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 271) - Tag Group 'PolyVulner' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 29) - Field 'mDC' - Non-existent phase id 'PostAttr' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 42) - Field 'mIL' - Non-existent phase id 'PostLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 53) - Field 'mIM' - Non-existent phase id 'PostAttr' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 98) - Component 'PWManuever' (dynamic tag) - Group 'Usage' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 99) - Component 'PWManuever' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SpecType' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 104) - Component 'PWManuever' (Eval Script '#1') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 114) - Component 'PWManuever' (Eval Script '#2') - Non-existent phase id 'PreLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 210) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Init Setup') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 241) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') - Non-existent phase id 'PostLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 271) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#3') - Non-existent phase id 'Final' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 330) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#4') - Non-existent phase id 'Final' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 372) - Component 'PWDisc' (Eval Script '#1') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified

Last edited by Azhrei; January 28th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Azhrei is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old January 28th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Okay, I found the problem. I was running a beta build (#657) and the data files work with the newer, released version (#661).

(I'm not sure why the App Store app didn't tell me there was an update, but that could be the way the beta tool, TestFlight, is suppose to work.)

After installing 661 on top of 657, I deleted the Community Pack and reinstalled it and everything is fine.

Sorry for freaking out; I've got a game coming up and... we'll, you know.
Azhrei is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old February 4th, 2017, 06:38 AM
Is there a way to suppress the section 'Activated Abilities & Adjustments' on the default HL character sheet print out?
Ualaa is offline   #20 Reply With Quote