Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

duhtroll

Old July 30th, 2010, 07:22 PM
I am creating a witch and it will let me add familiar spells and 0-level spells but not 1st level spells. They do not appear in the selection.

I have installed the latest updates.

Thanks
duhtroll is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Thazar

Old July 30th, 2010, 07:34 PM
When you click on your spells icon over to the left it should show all of your Zero level spells. There is then the choice at the bottom of the pop up window to "Add Spells". You have to select the spells you want and add them to your "Spellbook" and then you can prepare them. Whenever you gain new spells you have to add them in this way. Then when you rest you can select what are prepared.
Thazar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jkthomsen9

Old July 30th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhtroll View Post
I am creating a witch and it will let me add familiar spells and 0-level spells but not 1st level spells. They do not appear in the selection.

I have installed the latest updates.

Thanks
have you put in your attributs yet? if your spell casting attribute is still 10 you can not cast 1st level spells...needs to be at least 11.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
duhtroll

Old July 31st, 2010, 05:56 PM
Yes - did this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomsen9 View Post
have you put in your attributs yet? if your spell casting attribute is still 10 you can not cast 1st level spells...needs to be at least 11.
duhtroll is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
duhtroll

Old July 31st, 2010, 06:01 PM
I can find no options to add any spells above level 0 anywhere. I can find no list to choose the level 1 spells like I can for my wizard or divine characters. It just doesn't give me the option.

I am doing this on the netbook and though I have not had this problem with any other PCs the screen just could be too small, so I will try this on my desktop to confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thazar View Post
When you click on your spells icon over to the left it should show all of your Zero level spells. There is then the choice at the bottom of the pop up window to "Add Spells". You have to select the spells you want and add them to your "Spellbook" and then you can prepare them. Whenever you gain new spells you have to add them in this way. Then when you rest you can select what are prepared.
duhtroll is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 31st, 2010, 06:08 PM
You'll be looking on the Witch tab, on the left hand side, for a blue oval with a picture of a book, labeled "Familiar's Spells". Like a Wizard with a spellbook, a Witch has to add a spell to her familiar, creating a spell known, before the spell can be prepared.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
duhtroll

Old July 31st, 2010, 07:12 PM
Thanks - I don't know why but i never thought about adding them through the familiar icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
You'll be looking on the Witch tab, on the left hand side, for a blue oval with a picture of a book, labeled "Familiar's Spells". Like a Wizard with a spellbook, a Witch has to add a spell to her familiar, creating a spell known, before the spell can be prepared.
duhtroll is offline   #7 Reply With Quote