Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bidmaron

Old July 7th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Okay, I now have enough topics that navigating is getting difficult.

I am sure that I am missing something basic, but how the heck do a 'find' a topic? That is, if I know the topic name, I can't seem to figure out a way to get to it other than moving through the huge tree until I find the darn thing or find something that I know links to it and then using the links on the right to get to the topic.

Where is the find command? (The only one that seems to work is a tag search or to search the text within a topic) Help!!!
Bidmaron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 7th, 2014, 07:54 PM
The closest you can come is filtering. (Click the magnifying glass on the Navigation Pane tab, type the word you want, check the Enable Custom Search Filtering checkbox.)

This isn't restricted to Topic/Article names and it only filters the current view, but it's the best we have at the moment.

Last edited by Parody; July 7th, 2014 at 08:00 PM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 8th, 2014, 04:47 AM
There's a shortcut key for this as well. It's <ctrl+shift+F>. Just enter the name of the topic and it will appear in the navigation pane, along with all other topics that reference the term. If you have multiple topics with the same name, they will all appear in the list with this method.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old July 11th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Thanks, Rob. I'll give that a whirl.
Bidmaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old July 12th, 2014, 08:25 AM
You still can't search for a topic. The shortcut just gets you to the filtering dialog and the ability to search the current topic for some text.
Bidmaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote