Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old June 28th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Is adding to the Ravenloft files on the to do list, if not I could go in and add some of the items, feats and spells.

I just don't want to step on anyone elses toes if someone is already handling it. I know the ravenloft books are mostly images (which is a pain), but I'm fairly good with ocr software and I might be able to shave some time off of the data entry aspect.
It's on my to-do list certainly, but I'm not picky. Just let me know what you are doing so we can avoid any overlap. Not like I don't have plenty of other things to keep me occupied.
Sendric is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old June 28th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I'll start with Van Richten's Arsenal, and then move on to the Campaign Setting, for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
It's on my to-do list certainly, but I'm not picky. Just let me know what you are doing so we can avoid any overlap. Not like I don't have plenty of other things to keep me occupied.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
Guiche007

Old July 13th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Hi,

There's a little problem with the requirement of the Mystic Theurge prestige class from the DMG. The little problem a found is when you take the warlock class with any other divine spellcaster class. I check on the web and everyone is clear that the warlock with the ''Wall of Gloom'' invocation meet the requirement for the 2nd arcane spell. Is there a way to enabled it?

Thanks
Guiche007 is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old July 13th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Oversized Two Weapon Fighting Bug -

When using the Feat "Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting"

never noticed it until now, but the PDF/printout is doing incorrect attack bonuses, but the program is using the correct ones.

It looks like the oversized is adding two to all attack bonuses to handle the negating of the penalty, but by doing so its making the single attack (main hand only) off by 2.

Last edited by mirtos; July 14th, 2014 at 06:22 AM. Reason: editing post to make clear what the bug was
mirtos is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
never noticed it until now, but the PDF/printout is doing incorrect attack bonuses, but the program is using the correct ones.

It looks like the oversized is adding two to all attack bonuses to handle the negating of the penalty, but by doing so its making the single attack (main hand only) off by 2.
What's the situation under which this is happening? It might be a bug in HL rather than the community set.
Sendric is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2014, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiche007 View Post
Hi,

There's a little problem with the requirement of the Mystic Theurge prestige class from the DMG. The little problem a found is when you take the warlock class with any other divine spellcaster class. I check on the web and everyone is clear that the warlock with the ''Wall of Gloom'' invocation meet the requirement for the 2nd arcane spell. Is there a way to enabled it?

Thanks
Yes. I can fix this for the next release. Thanks.
Sendric is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old July 14th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
What's the situation under which this is happening? It might be a bug in HL rather than the community set.
It only happens when I have the "Oversized Two Weapon Fighting" Feat.

It might very well be a HL bug, but it seems tied to the feat.

(EDIT: I had mentioned that in the "title" of my reply, but i forgot the title is not used when you are just replying to a thread.. ) I have editted this post, and the original to make clear)

Last edited by mirtos; July 14th, 2014 at 06:23 AM.
mirtos is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
It only happens when I have the "Oversized Two Weapon Fighting" Feat.

It might very well be a HL bug, but it seems tied to the feat.

(EDIT: I had mentioned that in the "title" of my reply, but i forgot the title is not used when you are just replying to a thread.. ) I have editted this post, and the original to make clear)
Ok, thanks. There definitely appears to be something wrong here. I'll look into it.
Sendric is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
ekendra

Old July 17th, 2014, 11:58 PM
I'm not sure what's happening but after loading the Lawful_G as per instructions I'm not getting any new creatures in the encounter builder panel. I'm still stuck with the same 375 that came with Hero Lab.

I do, however, have access to so many items, races and classes now so I know that the .user files must be accessed somehow. Just not in the Encounter Builder. I've selected "show all" and I've reset the Encounter Builder via the Develop drop down. Nothing.

Here's a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: png eb.png (401.1 KB, 4 views)
ekendra is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekendra View Post
I'm not sure what's happening but after loading the Lawful_G as per instructions I'm not getting any new creatures in the encounter builder panel. I'm still stuck with the same 375 that came with Hero Lab.

I do, however, have access to so many items, races and classes now so I know that the .user files must be accessed somehow. Just not in the Encounter Builder. I've selected "show all" and I've reset the Encounter Builder via the Develop drop down. Nothing.

Here's a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about.
The encounter builder pulls from "stock" files which the d20 community have not yet created. So for now the monsters all exist but won't work with the EB until someone takes the time to build a .por file for each and every monster. Then they get combined into a single .stock file.

But if you turn on the books and go to select a Race you can build/create your monster from all the different books. They just won't appear in the EB.

If stock files where included the size of the download can reach very large sizes. For Pathfinder community stuff because of ".por/.stock" files we are over 1.1 gigs in size. So in some ways its nice to not have all those stock files.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #240 Reply With Quote