Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Vlademeer

Old July 10th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Hi, I am very new to these forums and the Realm Works program. I have been DMing D&D for about 20 years and I have been looking for a good program to build a world and full campaign in. I found Realm Works and it looks like it fits the bill but I was late and missed the Kickstarter program.

This has probably been asked a dozen times or more but is there any news on a release date yet? The last I heard was sometime in July. I am starting a new campaign on the 27th and was wondering if Realm Works is going to be available soon to use for this campaign.

Any information would be very helpful, thanks.
Vlademeer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 10th, 2013, 04:32 AM
The latest update will be found in the most recent edition of our monthly newsletter, which came out just over a week ago. You can find all the newsletters at the URL below, plus you can sign up to receive it and stay abreast of the status as we converge on release.
http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?context=newsletter
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
erisquilty

Old July 10th, 2013, 04:16 PM
I am also new to the existence of Realm Works. I think the program looks super. However, I can't find any specific information regarding release dates, price, etc. I get that since I didn't kickstart this, I have to wait. But for how long? Anyone have any dates or figures for me?
erisquilty is offline   #3 Reply With Quote