Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

pyremius

Old December 9th, 2013, 06:37 AM
A couple of new Snippet type requests:

Treasure
XP
Prestige
(other game-system incremental value)

What I would like to do is use these snippet types for stuff that the PCs can receive during the game. As they are found I can reveal them, so that they become part of the party's record.

The advantage I see in making them distinct types is that they could then be filtered on in the Reveal History. Bring up a quick list of all XP the party has earned, or what treasure was found, etc. This seems most useful for when notes are lost and you want to rebuild the information. (~1 hour last session when the group discovered they no longer had the list of surplus gear they had sold - and what credit remained (Serpent's Skull expedition caravan) or what gear they had purchased)
pyremius is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ashran

Old December 9th, 2013, 07:29 AM
+1 that would be useful.
Ashran is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gamemasterbob

Old December 14th, 2013, 09:39 AM
This is interesting. With RW we can store every hair of data in the game. The capability is there. I welcome this and caution as well. If this was implemented if should be optional.

Note: As I peruse the RW forums I notice great ideas that the developers did NOT foresee. RW is going to grow as it is built to do so. I hope the DEV team is reading and with us. So far so good.

Last edited by gamemasterbob; December 14th, 2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added "Note:"
gamemasterbob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote