Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sevisin

Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
Hello,

I was fiddling with a level 20 fighter, and the variants I had available on HL. As a 20 level fighter, there will be 11 bonus fighter feats (+1 at level 1, +1 at every even level starting at level 2 [4, 6...]). At level 16, the fighter is able to pick up Overpowering Attack variant, which takes the level 16 bonus feat, which they will have a total of 8 feats instead of 9. That means as a level 20 fighter, there should be only 10 bonus feats. However, it shows the fighter still has 11, so there is one feat too many. I went into the editor and tried to alter the Bonus Feats: Modified Bonus Feats Per Level, the location that is currently used to alter the fighter bonus feats, but that didn't work.

Any ideas or options on how to potentially fix this?

Thanks,

-S
Sevisin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 24th, 2016, 02:17 AM
I've just tested this for myself... when you select the 'Overpowering Attack' class variant at 16th level it deducts one feat from the number of fighter bonus feats you have. The problem is that as soon as you gain the next bonus Fighter feat at 18th it gives it back to you.
The correction that should be made to the "Modified Bonus Feats Per Level" table should be to have -1 in ALL the Rows from 15 onwards.
I'll post this in the bug reports thread.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote