Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
The Race Vishkanyas from the Advanced Race Guide is not calculating DC for the Toxic ability correctly. It is adding the Con modifier, but not the 1/2 HD for the race.

Toxic: A number of times per day equal to his Constitution modifier (minimum 1/day), a vishkanya can envenom a weapon that he wields with his toxic saliva or blood (using blood requires the vishkanya to be injured when he uses this ability). Applying venom in this way is a swift action.

Vishkanya Venom: Injury; save Fort DC 10 + 1/2 the vishkanya's Hit Dice + the vishkanya's Constitution modifier; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d2 Dex; cure 1 save
Fixed, it was using automatic calculation that normally only considers racial Hit Dice for the DC.
Aaron is offline   #581
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Moff Vixen View Post
There is an error in the wording for the following oracle spell (Ultimate Combat):

In Hero Lab the spell is listed as this:

Correct wording is blue. Incorrect wording is red.
My PDF says the spell, but you're right that this is an obvious typo.
Aaron is offline   #582
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: CORE
Magic Item: Hand of Glory

The Hand of Glory should allow for only a single extra ring to be equipped for a max of Three. Currently its allowing an unlimited number of rings as the eval script simply deletes all instances of "Hero.EqpRing" instead of just one.
I could have sworn I fixed this in the UE revisions... How did it get unfixed? Oh well, re-fixed again.
Aaron is offline   #583
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
Found another one. Or maybe it hasn't been implemented, yet.

Trait: Defender of the Society
Armor: Masterwork Kikko armor

Character is not receiving the +1 trait bonus to AC for wearing medium armor.
Seems to be working correctly, when I add Mwk Kikko armor, the AC bonus is listed as +6 (which is more than the normal +5).
Aaron is offline   #584
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype00 View Post
Heavy steel shields (and light steel shields) should be able to be made out of adamantine (not for defensive purposes, but to bypass damage reduction and hardness as a weapon).

prototype00
Done!
Aaron is offline   #585
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
+1 Ghost Touch arrows show an error of "Melee Weapon Required".

According to Ultimate Equipment p142, "This special ability can only be placed on melee weapons and ammunition."
Ok, done.
Aaron is offline   #586
Aaron

Old October 14th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorVLind View Post
I have a monk character with the Zen Archer archetype. At 5th level, the Zen Archer gets the "Ki Arrows" feature:

INDENT]At 5th level, a zen archer may spend 1 point from his ki pool as a swift action to change the damage dice of arrows he shoots to that of his unarmed strikes. This lasts until the start of his next turn. For example, a Medium zen archer’s short bow normally deals 1d6 damage; using this ability, his arrows deal 1d8 damage until the start of his next turn. [/INDENT]
This ability doesn't show up in the In Play tab with the rest of the Ki powers, and I can't find it anywhere else to activate it.

(I didn't see a mention of this on the threads.)

Thanks,
Dorothy
This doesn't seem to me to be something that needs activation, it isn't a bonus to abilities but an overwriting of the damage of certain weapons.
Aaron is offline   #587
Aaron

Old October 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
The Barbarian Rage Power Increased Damage Reduction from the core book should only apply when raging, not all the time.

I have only tested this with the Invulnerable Rager archetype, and am unfortunately away from my install of Hero Lab. A level 9 Invulnerable Rager should have DR 4/-, & DR 8/Lethal. Hero Lab is reports that correctly unless I select the Increased DR power, it then reports DR 5/-, & DR 10/Lethal if they are raging or not.
Thanks, it was specific to that archetype, so kudos for including that info.
Aaron is offline   #588
Aaron

Old October 15th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alientude View Post
The Dire Tiger is getting +8 to grapple rather than +4. I assume this is because it is getting raGrab added twice (once for the bite and once for the claws), giving it 2 separate +4s from grab.
You are correct, I've modified Grab to only apply the grapple bonus once, regardless of how many times it is bootstrapped.
Aaron is offline   #589
Aaron

Old October 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Someone is getting a little loopy again. Or you just having too much fun at your job.

==================
Another Opportunity Found: Macros
Anyways I found another issue/bug buts its not Pathfinder related but #value[] macro related.

If you use #value[xShadow] and xShadow is not present on the hero then no error is given. If you use #value2[xShadow] you get all the error messages about picks and not present and the sky falls and I grow old and a kitten in the world dies.

Do you want Kittens to die Aaron? Do you?
Attachment 1617
So can we get whatever protection code is in #value[] to be in the #value2[] macro also?
The two macros are identical except in the field they reference, so I don't know why they would function different. Could you send me some example where you're seeing this behaviour? I suspect it may have more to do with the target than with the macro.
Aaron is offline   #590
Closed Thread