Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MondoKhan

Old May 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
ok as I learn to use this I have come across another snag. I am making a new class. my last issue was fixed via help here.

now I am adding a few bonus feats at given levels. I know I can add specific feats like brew potion at the class special abilities tab

that tab below I think you can add bonus feats you can choose from. I clicked the names of those to choose from. ok now there is the issue of making them show up. I guess you mark something on the bonus feats per level tab. it goes from 0-19. I tried putting a 1 in the slots. then tried a 1, 2, 3 etc, all I get is one showing up at one level. so something is off, what am I doing wrong?

second issue. adding a domain spell, its giving me x+2 not x+1

thanks

Last edited by MondoKhan; May 7th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
MondoKhan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
I recommend you read the tutorials. In tutorial #7, the "Custom Abilities (Discoveries)" section covers how to set up a progression of custom abilties that grows as you level. That process is the same as for setting up a progression of bonus feats that grows as you level.

(For the tutorials, open the editor, choose the Help menu, and then Help on Using the Editor).
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MondoKhan View Post
second issue. adding a domain spell, its giving me x+2 not x+1

thanks
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by x+2 vs x+1. Do you mean you are getting 2 secondary spells per level and you would like to get only 1 secondary spell per level? That should be controlled by the "Secondary Spells / Level" line in the editor for your class helper. Make sure the correct number is listed there.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote