Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BrianBlass

Old December 7th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Hmmm. I can confirm that it's not working for a custom/magic weapon - I'll look into why.
While you are in the data file, the Sawtooth Sabre should technically be a Martial weapon for proficiency unless you want to use it as a Light weapon, which then requires the Exotic Weapon feat .
BrianBlass is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBlass View Post
While you are in the data file, the Sawtooth Sabre should technically be a Martial weapon for proficiency unless you want to use it as a Light weapon, which then requires the Exotic Weapon feat .
Unfortunately, that one's a lot harder to fix. I'll put it on my to-do list. In the meantime, I'm afraid all I can suggest is to buy a longsword instead.

The light weapon stuff will be working in the next update.
Mathias is online now   #72 Reply With Quote
BrianBlass

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Awesome! Thank you for looking into this, Matthias.
BrianBlass is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
BusterBluth

Old December 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I hope I'm not repeating what you already know. I've got a character from a player

Wizard (not proficient in a lot of weapons) with a DEX of 16, STR of 10
Weapon Finesse Feat (use DEX vs STR for light weapons as well as Curved Elven Blade)
Masterwork Elven Curved Blade

Herolab says his attack bonus is -3; I think it should say +0 (+3 DEX, +1 masterwork, -4 non-proficient). Per the rules, the Weapon Finesse Feat includes the Elven Curved Blade.

I apologize in advance if I'm merely relaying a known issue. Thanks!
BusterBluth is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old December 10th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I noticed with this last patch, 2.3, the free upbringing feat is not being added if selected. Any characters made before the patch are ok but any made since the patch only get one feat at 1st level whether the upbringing one is checked or not.

I worked around it by adding a feat as a permanent adjustment.
lordrodd is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 10th, 2009, 12:01 PM
The Elven Curve Blade will be properly marked as a finesse weapon in the next update. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #76 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 10th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordrodd View Post
I noticed with this last patch, 2.3, the free upbringing feat is not being added if selected. Any characters made before the patch are ok but any made since the patch only get one feat at 1st level whether the upbringing one is checked or not.

I worked around it by adding a feat as a permanent adjustment.
I haven't made any changes that should have affected this. The free upbringing feat is handled by having upbringing feats cost 0 slots if that source is selected, not by adding an extra feat slot. Could you give me some more description of what you were seeing in your previous characters and what you're seeing now?
Mathias is online now   #77 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old December 11th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Quote:
I haven't made any changes that should have affected this. The free upbringing feat is handled by having upbringing feats cost 0 slots if that source is selected, not by adding an extra feat slot. Could you give me some more description of what you were seeing in your previous characters and what you're seeing now?
Before when I created a character with the free upbringing feat checked I was able to pick 2 feats and level 1, one for being level one and the free one. Now whether the free upbringing feat is checked or not I am only allowed to pick one feat.
lordrodd is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old December 11th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Quote:
On the cleric tab, on the top left, is where you select the type of channeling (it looks like the text still reflects turn/rebuke from the SRD - I'll fix that). But there's not supposed to be an automatic selection of the type of channeling, and the default selection is positive energy.
Thanks, that was it. :-)
lordrodd is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
hellfree

Send a message via Yahoo to hellfree

Old December 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM
The Cleric Fire domain 3rd level spell reads as "Fireball" on page 44 of the Pathfinder Core book. Herolab has it listed as "Resist Energy". Appreciate the fix. Thanks
hellfree is offline   #80 Reply With Quote