Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

A1uc3rd

Old July 15th, 2017, 09:14 AM
The patch released two days ago listed Adventurer's Armory 2 in the update. It is a book that I currently own or so I believe since I have checked what I own via the purchasing website. Anyway, the point is that when I look in hero lab, the program, it does not list the book as part of what I am licensed to own. Nor does it allow me to use any of the things that are apart of Adventurer's Armory 2, which makes it a little harder to produce a character sheet for the new items I wish to use for my DM to see. Would anyone be able to assist me or inform me of a way to fix my issue?
A1uc3rd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old July 15th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Well, the first two things to check are these: first, have you Reactivated your license since your purchases? (License menu > Reactivate License) Second, have you enabled the source on the character? (Ctrl+K or Character menu > Configure Hero, scroll down to Player Companion, check the Adventurer's Armory 2 box).

If both those are checked, you'll need help from an actual Lone Wolf person.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Adventurer's Armory 2 is the first book in a package that only went on sale yesterday, so it would not be something you owned before now.

There is a book called Adventurer's Armory, one of Paizo's earliest player companion books, but this is a separate book that is not just updated content from that book, it's a sequel, with its own content.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
A1uc3rd

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:08 AM
I reactivated my license earlier today and I do have Adventurer's Armory 2 checked in the box. @ Mathais The listing of all the books I own in hero lab on their website says that I own the product.

Pathfinder RPG Player Companion #28 Owned
Includes content from Adventurer's Armory 2 and one other book, to be announced as it's released.
(Requires Pathfinder RPG Core)
Note: You already own all packages included in this option.

Last edited by A1uc3rd; July 15th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
A1uc3rd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Do you mean after the reactivation, things are working now? If that's not what you mean, please clarify what the current status of your problem is.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
A1uc3rd

Old July 15th, 2017, 10:26 AM
>.< Interesting enough after reactivating the license and checking everything again. It is showing up now and I do not know why it didn't show before after I reactivated the license earlier today.
A1uc3rd is offline   #6 Reply With Quote