Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzby View Post
Mac Version - Urban Barbarian has Survival listed as a class skill.

An Urban Barbarian does not gain Survival.
This was actually a symptom of a larger problem, which is now fixed, so thanks for clueing me into it.
Aaron is offline   #501
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticparadigm View Post
On the 'Special Abilities' tab for my cleric 8 / holy vindicator 6, it says under the separate entries for stigmata that "Inflict 6 HP of bleed damage for a +3..." It should read "Inflict 3 HP of bleed damage for a +3..." because you take bleed and gain a bonus equal on various things to half your holy vindicator level.
Summary has been fixed.
Aaron is offline   #502
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TetsujinOni View Post
The traits Quantium University Graduate (Nex) and Desperate Focus (and Focused Concentration) grant typed, non-stacking trait bonuses to Concentration checks. Concentration checks for magus are computed with the bonuses stacked.
Currently the Concentration checks don't track bonus types, so there is no way to know if they should stack, but I have added the ability to fix this to the to-do list.
Aaron is offline   #503
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belafon View Post
1) The Evangelist Cleric archetype gives the ability Sermonic Performance.

Some - but not all - of the feats which have bardic performance as a prerequisite are not recognizing Sermonic Performance as fulfilling that prerequisite. For example, Extra Performance works fine. The ones I have been able to identify as not working:
Leaf Singer
Lingering Performance
Spellsong
Stone Singer
War Singer

2) Also the Evangelist should get all Perform skills as class skills (currently does not).

3) Stalwart Defender is misspelled in one place - on the class tab (Stalward Defender). It seems to be fine everywhere else.
1 is on the to do list, 2 and 3 are fixed.

Last edited by Aaron; March 22nd, 2012 at 04:10 PM.
Aaron is offline   #504
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by urklore View Post
Is anyone else seeing an issue where the favored Summoner class bonus for a human of +1 skill point to your Eidolon is not being added to the Eidolon itself?

I have been using the other options to add it manually (like you can do to pick the 4 class skills for your Eidolon).
Fixed, for the halfling version as well.
Aaron is offline   #505
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
This one is Odd..

1 your Potion of Enlarge Person is priced wrong, it is marked as 250gp when it should be 50gp.

Also when I go to make it a custom potion I see this error, and the spell is grayed out..

"The target of the potion is the drinker, so normally only touch range spells are brewed into potions"

That is incorrect, The spell does not need to be range touch, it just needs to target one or more creatures or objects, so no caster only spells.
I fixed the price error, that is part of a needed overhaul of magic items from 3.5.

I haven't had a chance to investigate what the requirements for spell range are yet, so no comment.
Aaron is offline   #506
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: APG
The "Perceive Cues" spell adjustment (thingid.pPerceiveC) has the Oath of Peace description.

The actual eval script correctly applies the +5 to Perception and Sense Motive.

Sorry
No problem, thanks for catching it. Fixed.
Aaron is offline   #507
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
I tried to subtract 5 silver from the money total and was given the warning that I couldn't have a negative amount of silver pieces!

Yet entering a negative amount of gold subtracts the gold amount from the total.

Eg 185 gold total.
Spend 28 silver (2 gold 8 silver) enter -2 in GP and -2 in SP the silver amount is highlighted in red warning letters.

Please make the money addition / subtraction mechanism standardised.
I'll try and figure out what's happening here, the money calculations are pretty complex. As a workaround, you should be able to "make change" for yourself by using the journal tab to subtract x GP and add 10x SP.
Aaron is offline   #508
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betsuni@gmail.com View Post
The Guisarme weapon has the special quality "trip", but enhancement bonuses and weapon specific attack bonuses such as weapon focus do not improve the CMB for trip maneuvers.

The Fighter Archetype "Polearm Master" is not adding its ability of "Polearm Training" to the Trip CMB either.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons
Hero Lab does not currently track bonuses to CMB when wielding specific weapons. Perhaps someday in the future.
Aaron is offline   #509
Aaron

Old March 22nd, 2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
The spell Suffocation is not being added to the Elemental Air spell list for Wizards.

Not sure I mentioned this earlier, but the PFS Field Guide's version of Dueling is not adding it's luck bonus to the appropriate CMB/CMD numbers.
From the Guide:
When a dueling weapon is used to perform a
combat maneuver that utilizes the weapon only (see below),
it grants a luck bonus equal to twice its enhancement
bonus on the CMB check made to carry out the maneuver.
The dueling weapon also grants this same luck bonus to
the wielder’s CMD score against these types of combat
maneuvers. These combat maneuvers include disarm and
trip maneuvers, but not bull rush, grapple, or overrun
maneuvers. If you’re using the additional combat maneuvers
in the Advanced Player’s Guide, this also includes any
dirty trick maneuvers that utilize the weapon, as well as
reposition combat maneuvers, but not drag or steal combat
maneuvers. Note that this luck bonus stacks with the
weapon’s enhancement bonus, which in and of itself adds to
CMB checks normally.
Suffocation is fixed.

For dueling, please see the above answer re:Guisarme. Also, please format your posts in the future for ease of reading.
Aaron is offline   #510
Closed Thread